KO

iHerb 상품평

₩32,234

₩42,979

할인금액: ₩10,745 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Anxiety

5720536847285557092님께서 Dec 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take against anxiety and it works.

Great For Beating Inflammation

cure-dryeyes님께서 Oct 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Lots of research suggests Curcumin is a very potent anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and very good at detoxing your liver. I use this often and recommend it for many people also. As a substance found commonly in curry powders, it has limited bio-availability in the body. However, in supplement form it is highly effective.

works well, even better if you take 2 or more

5024954584218209367님께서 Apr 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

my father takes one of this every day and ever since he hasn't had any rheumatoid arthritis attack. I think it's even more powerful if you take two or more, but you'll have to take a doctor's advice since it may cause interactions with your other medications, it's a powerful anti-inflammatory

Alzheimers

Reviewer2411166님께서 Mar 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Giving to my Dad with Alzheimers and hehas started reading again. I think due to this.

Positive effects

Reviewer2469271님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking 400mg/day resulted in positive effects on mental well being and decreased inflammation in my arm and back. Effects were strong for the first two weeks. Though weaker, the usefulness of super bio-curcumin is still noticeable after 2 months.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gave it to my mother instead

thesmellofsand님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't experienced the benefits I was looking for myself, I gave the remainder to my mother, who now no longer experiences liver and kidney pains. Will be ordering again for her.

Too Early to Tell

5699157174387204378님께서 Nov 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot say whether they are working yet, but I am confident in the power of Turmeric. I will switch brands when this bottle is empty to see if I can tell any difference.

Really helps with inflamation

4776688042352802320님께서 Apr 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took about a week but real helps reversing inflamation that has been persistent for almost a year now.

seems to be working

Reviewer1755901님께서 Jul 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought for my husband who has joint pain and is developing reactions to his prescription pain meds. Seems to be working at controlling pain, but not consistently every day. However, better than nothing and have only been using for about three weeks. I am going to reorder.

Very good anti inflammatory

Reviewer2349190님께서 Dec 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good dosage, you don't have to take a lo of these pills, 1 is already ok, 2 when pain is still there . I prefer this natural anti inflammatory than chemical one, no side effects for the tummy!

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품