KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

causes photosensitivity

5166705174838041061님께서 Oct 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took this product for a month and developed photosensitivity. Read many good reviews. Unfortunately not suitable for me

LE Super Bio-Curcumin

Reviewer1568814님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This version of curcumin is good, but I suspect that it will be soon replaced by an even better formulation which (as I recall) is based on complexing curcumin with soy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Appears to do the job but horrible to swallow

vered999님께서 Mar 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently had a horrible cough and felt a cold coming on and taking one of these twice a day (along with my regular vitamin C and Zyflammend)seemed to ward it off. However, it is really hard for me to swallow these - I feel the curcumin taste the moment it's in my mouth, making me gag even before I start swallowing it. I found the only way I could somehow down it was with a chocolate shake. It also gives me curcuminy burps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not sure if it works for me

Reviewer2187571님께서 Apr 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried it to reduce white "stuff" on my tounge and for bad breath men did not work for that. May help with other things for sure. Gonna try bromelain and digestive enzymes instead.

Ok

4810208468539602070님께서 Aug 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not sure

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Alledgedly the best source of Curcumin.

Reviewer1230137님께서 Nov 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Curcumin has been demonstrated to have multiple beneficial effects on health. This form is supposed to offer best absorption and bioavailability. Time will tell.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품