KO

iHerb 상품평

₩31,301

₩41,735

할인금액: ₩10,434 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Life Extension SAMe

Reviewer1040033님께서 Oct 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The supplements are strongly recommended by my vet for my dog's liver condition. I have been using it for my dog's chronic liver problem. He is reacting well and is able to revert to its normal routine and lifestyle. Well done....SAMe.

Good for sleep, calmness

Reviewer1846656님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

A friend suggested I try these at bedtime for better sleep. They do help! I find it takes 2 to get a good effect, so you might want to order the 400 mg tabs if your insomnia is stubborn.

Helps Geriatric Dog

Reviewer1482590님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been giving my 17-yr-old dog this SAMe twice a day on recommendation of holistic vet. Pooch has senile canine dementia, and this SAMe has helped stopped the progression of the disease. I LOVE LEF products - they work!!!!

Life Extension SAMe

Reviewer2314075님께서 Jan 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this for my dog that has liver problem, she's getting better! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4815945088390607511님께서 Oct 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems fine. Been using Life Extension products for 20 years.

Excellent Product & Fast Shipping

Reviewer1815048님께서 Apr 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can no longer get this product from Life Extension, as they have discontinued it. Was thrilled to find it at iHerb. Great price and fast shipping. I have ordered several different items from iHerb in the past and have always been pleased. Highly recommended.

Capsule Integrity Issue

5360460148479657657님께서 Feb 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product itself is fine, but I discovered after having this in storage for 12+ months the capsules started to split at their edges and them leaking, had to discard about 1/3 of them in the end. Could possibly have been due to the odd very hot day, combined with how long I had kept them. Will probably still buy the product, given the quality of the brand, just make sure I use them quicker this time, but they obviously just need to improve on the capsule.

great

Reviewer2132345님께서 Feb 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

it works immediately

SAMe

Reviewer2538127님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Another switch to Life Extension.

excellent

Reviewer2726790님께서 Sep 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent