KO

₩21,575

₩28,766

할인금액: ₩7,192 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Memory Enhancement

Reviewer2437994님께서 Mar 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than Ginko! I read about this product in Suzanne Somers'book Ageless. Glad I purchased it. Life Extension is a brand I use over and over.

Best pregnenolone I've tried

Reviewer1950359님께서 Jul 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This brand has been better than all the others so far (haven't tried the MRM brand yet, though). For me, 50 mgs is a bit too much at once, so I split the capsule and take 1/2 on most mornings, especially before my AM workouts. I save the other half by suspending it in a clothespin or other makeshift holder, making sure the powder doesn't spill out (which sometimes still happens and I lose the other 1/2). This brand of preg helps clear my brain fog and gives me a boost in mental and physical energy. After a few days I also start to notice a subtle improvement in all sexual parameters (refractory period, libido etc; I'm a male in his late 20s). The only real downside at this dose is some water retention if I take it continuously, most likely from the increased cortisol levels (preg flows directly into cortisol in the hormonal cascade). Doses of 50 mgs+ can cause anxiety in some individuals, so start off with a small dose!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Life extension is a quality brand of pregnenolone

noneofyourfrigginbusiness님께서 Feb 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some studies say that pregnenolone is the most plentiful hormone in the human brain. In other words, it may be made in the adrenal gland but it transports itself through the blood up to the brain. And it has all kinds of necessary functions to control pain. So whatever it takes to bring your pregnenolone level in the blood up to normal levels is what you should take. I personally take 50 mg per day of pregnenolone in the morning without any known side effects.

Thanks Life Extension

4684294166063330249님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm using these to balance my hormones and I must say they are working. I didn't get my Menstrual Cycle for over a year and usually get only when I go home on breaks. I live overseas. Now with this pill its coming back more so I'm happy that I know the problem is hormonal. I recommend it for anyone with those issues.

A Vital Hormone

Reviewer1349132님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pregnenolone is the mother of all adrenal hormones. Doses from 10 mg. to 50 mg. have been recommended.

Must have!

Reviewer1879246님께서 Aug 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm taking it daily, but I never expected to see any quick changes, I just know, my body use it for whatever it needs it. It's just a part of my hormonal antiaging program and I'm only 33 year old.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2597985님께서 Mar 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product

review

Reviewer1135118님께서 May 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been ordering Pregnenolone 50 mg. from iHerb.com for years. they are the best.

better than expected

Reviewer3297613님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

i didn't expect too much but have been delighted with the result

susi

Reviewer1527533님께서 Jun 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have just started taking this, so can't really comment yet...my practitioner told me it will settle my PMS symptoms.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품