KO

₩12,385

₩16,513

할인금액: ₩4,128 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

LEF Brand Bar None...

Reviewer2017188님께서 Jan 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has changed my life. I was already tuned up on TRT due to pituitary problem. And it helped, but DHEA (25MG twice a day, morning and night) was what made the biggest difference. Depression, anxiety, estrogen control, testicle size, you name it - it all was addressed with DHEA added. And specifically the LEF brand here. Awesome right before bed, out like a light!

10 min's to dissolve.

Reviewer1815066님께서 Jun 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes a good 10 min's. to dissolve sublingually. Not bad.

Sublingual DHEA

Reviewer2882806님께서 Aug 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this sublingual so I could bypass my liver. This lozenge melts fairly smoothly in about 5 minutes. It is somewhat small and doesn't seem to have excessive sweeteners. Life Extension seems to have made this pill a smoother melt, because the melt used to be rougher under my tongue (unless it's just this batch). I am a 40 year old male and DHEA does help, but I'll probably use mostly capsules and take sublingually occasionally. However, when it comes to melatonin, I only use sublingual melatonin. Life Extension is now using flip caps on this product, which are not very airtight and I never even use the flip part. These are the same type of bottle caps Nature's Way uses. I don't like them at all. I contacted Life Extension, so hopefully they'll consider going back to regular screw bottle caps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3361234님께서 Feb 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and price.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1352709님께서 Aug 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Replacing these tabs for the ones I used to receive from a compounding pharmacist. These are just as effective.

great product

Reviewer2654177님께서 Oct 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Extension usually provides very good quality stuff, though they are a bit pricey. A small amount of dhea can help with some forms of depression, but have to be careful of prostate cancer risk if you are a male.

Little difference

Reviewer1964602님께서 Jul 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only tried this once, but did not notice much difference. Thought by bypassing the liver it may be more effective, but it seems that the swallowed versions work better.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Life Extension, DHEA, 25 mg, 100 Dissolve in Mouth Tablets (LEX-60710)

Reviewer2073677님께서 May 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

We feel that these are more helpful than the capsules as we do seem to be absorbing more.

DHEA extension tablets..25mg

Reviewer2085983님께서 Jan 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent.!!...no water needed to swallow these ones... better than anything I have tries so far.. It feels as if it is working just as well as either the capsules that I have been taking. from B.C. Canada

Mr

Reviewer2722334님께서 Jun 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the smallest dose and it works well for me!

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품