KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,888

₩15,851

할인금액: ₩3,963 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

10 min's to dissolve.

Reviewer1815066님께서 6 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Takes a good 10 min's. to dissolve sublingually. Not bad.

Sublingual DHEA

Reviewer2882806님께서 8 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I tried this sublingual so I could bypass my liver. This lozenge melts fairly smoothly in about 5 minutes. It is somewhat small and doesn't seem to have excessive sweeteners. Life Extension seems to have made this pill a smoother melt, because the melt used to be rougher under my tongue (unless it's just this batch). I am a 40 year old male and DHEA does help, but I'll probably use mostly capsules and take sublingually occasionally. However, when it comes to melatonin, I only use sublingual melatonin. Life Extension is now using flip caps on this product, which are not very airtight and I never even use the flip part. These are the same type of bottle caps Nature's Way uses. I don't like them at all. I contacted Life Extension, so hopefully they'll consider going back to regular screw bottle caps.

LEF Brand Bar None...

Reviewer2017188님께서 1 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has changed my life. I was already tuned up on TRT due to pituitary problem. And it helped, but DHEA (25MG twice a day, morning and night) was what made the biggest difference. Depression, anxiety, estrogen control, testicle size, you name it - it all was addressed with DHEA added. And specifically the LEF brand here. Awesome right before bed, out like a light!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer3361234님께서 2 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product and price.

great product

Reviewer2654177님께서 10 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Life Extension usually provides very good quality stuff, though they are a bit pricey. A small amount of dhea can help with some forms of depression, but have to be careful of prostate cancer risk if you are a male.

Little difference

Reviewer1964602님께서 7 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have only tried this once, but did not notice much difference. Thought by bypassing the liver it may be more effective, but it seems that the swallowed versions work better.

Life Extensioin DHEA 25mg

Reviewer3170314님께서 8 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is Dr ordered for me to balance my hormones. I-Herb was one of the few places that carried the sublingual tablets I needed.

Wonderful working dhea!

Reviewer1915264님께서 12 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like the sublingual application of this dhea as I feel it works to build my dhea up much better.

excellent

Reviewer2726790님께서 11 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent!!!

DHEA extension tablets..25mg

Reviewer2085983님께서 1 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent.!!...no water needed to swallow these ones... better than anything I have tries so far.. It feels as if it is working just as well as either the capsules that I have been taking. from B.C. Canada

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품