KO

₩8,363

₩11,150

할인금액: ₩2,788 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Very helpful in dealing with extreme stress

Reviewer2568734님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told this plant strengthens stress hormones; translated it means "strength of a horse." I was a little skeptical, but having experienced a major life transition and associated depression/anxiety, the stress I was under made me willing to try anything. I've always been sensitive with stressful situations, and I have to say I am coping much better than I was before taking this. I should note I've found this brand superior to other brands (brands also sold on this site!). Truth be told despite my current stress I feel like I'm standing taller and ready to tackle anything. Really not sure if it's placebo or something else, but I'm ordering 2 more bottles...

AWESOME

Reviewer2618534님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works fast. I'm feeling very well with this product, even when taking 1 a day instead of 2. I have more mental energy, less stressfeelings and less brain fog. Good product for fighting against adrenal fatigue.

Sharpens memory

Reviewer3163714님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once again I am grateful to have my Doctor recommend Ashwagandha to support my memory. It makes considerable difference to attack memory loss. I am very gratehul. Lois

helps me sleep

Reviewer2072990님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You need to take these about a half hour before desired sleep time. i have found that I am sleeping better through the night, and if I do wake up, and I roll over and fall back asleep better!

Great!

klinacz님께서 Apr 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take only one per day in the evening and they work really good. I forgot what stress means. They won't solve any problems but will surely help in managing ones. I started taking this for brain health and stress management. Since taking those I am not stressed as much as I used to. Actually I don't remember when I was stressed since taking this product. I would recommend this product.

More energy, less stress

Reviewer1975531님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking it for 1 month now. I bought this product because of my insomnia. The results are rather disappointing. On the other hand I've much more energy en I can handle stress much better than before taking the product. So I certainly will continue to take it.

Ashwagandha

Reviewer1010126님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good. The first time I took it I got all confused and my thinking was weird, but after it helped with anxiety.

recommended

4921697260692442527님께서 Feb 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

helping with my low thyroid levels

ashwaghanda

Reviewer1134036님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been using product for quite some time it helps with my concentration and tiredness

Excellent, easy to digest

4914116887331997861님께서 Jan 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some other brands I've tried seem to break too early in the esophagus, this one never did. The dose is 1 tablet twice a day, but I upped it to 2x2 for a better result. I also take SAM-e, but this product helped 'calm me down', slower to ignite! More peaceful thinking. If this review was helpful, please like the post.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품