KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Very helpful in dealing with extreme stress

Reviewer2568734님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told this plant strengthens stress hormones; translated it means "strength of a horse." I was a little skeptical, but having experienced a major life transition and associated depression/anxiety, the stress I was under made me willing to try anything. I've always been sensitive with stressful situations, and I have to say I am coping much better than I was before taking this. I should note I've found this brand superior to other brands (brands also sold on this site!). Truth be told despite my current stress I feel like I'm standing taller and ready to tackle anything. Really not sure if it's placebo or something else, but I'm ordering 2 more bottles...

AWESOME

Reviewer2618534님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works fast. I'm feeling very well with this product, even when taking 1 a day instead of 2. I have more mental energy, less stressfeelings and less brain fog. Good product for fighting against adrenal fatigue.

Sharpens memory

Reviewer3163714님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Once again I am grateful to have my Doctor recommend Ashwagandha to support my memory. It makes considerable difference to attack memory loss. I am very gratehul. Lois

helps me sleep

Reviewer2072990님께서 Dec 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

You need to take these about a half hour before desired sleep time. i have found that I am sleeping better through the night, and if I do wake up, and I roll over and fall back asleep better!

Great!

klinacz님께서 Apr 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take only one per day in the evening and they work really good. I forgot what stress means. They won't solve any problems but will surely help in managing ones. I started taking this for brain health and stress management. Since taking those I am not stressed as much as I used to. Actually I don't remember when I was stressed since taking this product. I would recommend this product.

More energy, less stress

Reviewer1975531님께서 Jul 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking it for 1 month now. I bought this product because of my insomnia. The results are rather disappointing. On the other hand I've much more energy en I can handle stress much better than before taking the product. So I certainly will continue to take it.

Ashwagandha

Reviewer1010126님께서 Mar 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good. The first time I took it I got all confused and my thinking was weird, but after it helped with anxiety.

ashwaghanda

Reviewer1134036님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

have been using product for quite some time it helps with my concentration and tiredness

Ashwagandha Caps

Reviewer3291273님께서 Oct 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps improve my memory and recommended by my Doctor.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does what it says it will.

Reviewer2920365님께서 Oct 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enough said. These tablets do what they say they will. They reduce feelings of stress and anxiety, and that in itself is a major factor. I am not totally sure if they help drop and control my cortisol levels much (I have high levels of this, and need to reduce my body's output). But research on this herb says it does drop high cortisol levels by around 26%, which is great news for sufferers of mild adrenal fatigue like myself.

상품 1-10 중 전체 45 상품