KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,505

₩24,821

할인금액: ₩7,315 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Works wonders for arthritic pains

Reviewer2679904님께서 Jun 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had a very bad case of inflammatory arthritis in his lower back. The pains were so bad that he was hardly able to sleep for over two weeks. Even while taking Motrin, Cortisone and narcotic painkillers, he couldn't get comfortable. He started taking one capsule of Boswell Relief and 2 capsules of Now Foods Devil's Claw three times a day. He also took one tablet of Now Foods Bromelain twice daily between meals. After only two days he began feeling better and in a little over a week he was pain free. He stopped taking everything after four weeks and the pains have not returned. We are keeping the supplements at hand, though, just in case.

Joint Pain

Reviewer3300605님께서 Mar 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best of three boswellia products I have tried. This is effective for me for arthritis. I am taking 2 per day. I am taking Planetary Herbals Willow Aid, Planetary Herbals Holy basil, and Life Enhancement Boswell Relief. For most days this combination works very well; I can not take Alleve for any length of time over two days.

BOSWELLIA/CURCUMIN FOR KNEE PAIN AND STIFFNESS

Reviewer3157110님께서 Jan 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I AM QUITE PLEASED WITH THE RELIEF THESE HERBS ARE GIVING ME. I HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE FIRST BOTTLE, BUT AM GETTING LESS STIFFNESS AND PAIN IN THE KNEES. I WILL CONTINUE USING THIS PRODUCT. HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO FRIENDS.

good choice

Reviewer3237124님께서 May 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for general inflamation

Ms.

Reviewer1752686님께서 Jan 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product - helps lungs and bowel function better

Amazing stuff!

Reviewer3104186님께서 Jul 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

After taking 1 capsule the effect was immediate the pain in my tmj jaw was gone. This stuff also helps with other things in my body like lungs, bowels and other joints. Great stuff the power of frankincense. Get stock soon Iherb I need to order more.

Good for prostate

Reviewer2066415님께서 Jan 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking 3 capsules a day really helped prostate inflamation.

LE Boswell Relief

Reviewer2070836님께서 Mar 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to be working!

Joint pain reduction

tigercho님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does provide some relief from joint pain. But don't set your expectations too high. Arthritis is a serious condition and relying on one approach is not enough...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I didn;t have chance to use it

Reviewer3181511님께서 Oct 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

didn't use it yet