KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wonderful eyeliner!

Reviewer2605937님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This color is beautiful on the eyes and is like the color shown. It is a brown color with the golden flecks and has become my favorite eyeliner. I had to get used to using an eyeliner brush and mixing a small amount of shadow with the right amount of water, but it is well worth it. I actually just use the palm of my hand to mix the product with water and apply to my brush. The pencil liners I used to use were very hard to wash off and it seemed like my lashes would fall out from them. This does not irritate my eyes, stays put all day, and washes off easily. Great product!

Liner... Right Up!

5618254537096380385님께서 Sep 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to use eyeliner. You can make the look dramatic, or soft. I used an angled eye brush... worked very well. Only a small amount of the eyeline mineral powder needed when applying to the eye!

Intense deep brown

TropicalUrbanite님께서 Jan 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The shade is very close to the pic, with perhaps a little less glitter with more application. I use this to add depth, with wet brush it is intense enough as a soft-looking eyeliner. I like mineral products without nasty additives. But Larenim needs to improve their cheap and flimsy packaging - the plastic lid is tedious to twist open and close, esp when the powder will only add more friction to the lid twisting with every use. Otherwise a good buy.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품