KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

not anti perspirant

dingdongtwid님께서 May 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This works charmly. Living in a hot and humid condition, the deodorant does not eliminate me from sweating, but hardly no smell after using it.

Lasting deodorant

Reviewer2507624님께서 Apr 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using it every day, this natural deodorant is effective and may last a couple of years.

NATURAL BODY CRYSTAL

Reviewer2936263님께서 Nov 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR APPROXIMATELY 3 YEARS NOW AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PURCHASE IT FROM MY LOCAL HERBAL STORE ANYMORE. THEY HAVE BEEN OUT OF STOCK EACH TIME I WENT FOR PURCHASE. I FOUND YOUR WEB ON THE CONTAINER AND THE REST IS HISTORY. IT IS THE BEST PRODUCT I HAVE EVER USE. FOR MANY YEARS I USED OSCAR DE LA RENTA DEODORANT AND DEVELOPED AN ALLERGY. BESIDE ONE STICK COST $18 - $20. IT SMELLS WONDERFUL AND LAST A LONG TIME BUT THE INGREDIENTS LIKE MOST OTHER DEODORANTS PROBABLY CONTAINS CANCER CAUSING AGENTS. I AM EXTREMLY PLEASED WITH THIS PRODUCT. IT CONTROLS PERSPIRATION ODOR FOR OVER 24 HOURS EVEN IN THE SUMMER.

ONLY Potassium Alum!!!!

lonelywe님께서 Aug 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Natural, easy to use and really effective during the whole day - even in summer! We use it all the family! HIGLY RECOMMENDBLE! *** El más natural de los que hemos probado, fácil de usar y efectivo todo el día - en verano tmb! Lo usamos toda la fimilia y estamos encantados! MUY RECOMENDABLE!

Natural Deo

Reviewer2411072님께서 Oct 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have used this type of deo for decades. This is a nice, large stick with a very nicely rounded top. I will recommend highly, but probably won't need to buy another for another 5-10 years 'cuz they last SO long! Thanks for the nice, large size & shape!

Simple, but it Works!

Reviewer2331879님께서 Feb 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Tried this stuff out, and discovered that it worked for me. All day no body odour where I used it.

Very Good

AlenaBY님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Well prevents a sweat smell Very big! It will be lasts forever

Deodorant Stone

Reviewer3207218님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to last forever.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best natural deodorant I have used

4944035410481240423님께서 May 24, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used a bunch of different crystal rock deodorants over the years and this is the absolute best by far. I have used the famous Thai rock crystal and I am smelly and self conscious by lunchtime! I accidently ordered Lafes active (soft) stick but it left my armpits fresh, but tacky and moist feeling. This simple, super chunky rock stick is the best. Your search is over :)

Effective!

naturalorganic님께서 Jul 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stick was very effective! I smell a lot during summer. And who want a disgusting smell when you're out having fun during the hot weather. Not me, that's for sure. While wearing this my smell is gone! If it's REALLY hot outside it can sometimes be a TINY smell. But so much better than without this! It's amazing.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품