KO
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Best sensitive teeth toothpaste I've ever tried

Reviewer1951262님께서 Aug 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The orange mint flavor takes a little getting used to, but this toothpaste is the best I've ever tried for sensitive teeth. The whitening, which does seem to work, was an unexpected benefit.

NO flouride-yeah!!!

Reviewer1540214님께서 Jun 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great product! It contains none of the toxins that regular toothpaste does and it is the best tasting stuff ever. The sensitive formula really works too. This will be the only toothpaste I will use from now on!

Great for sensitive teeth

Reviewer1087107님께서 Oct 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used the usual sensodyne and similar big brand sensitive teeth toothpastes for years. From time to time I have tried switching to a natural toothpaste, but nothing has coped with the sensitivity. Until now. This works perfectly for sensitivity and has a lovely fresh, non chemical taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Will buy again for sure.

Reviewer2416146님께서 Dec 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this toothpaste! It tastes great, and doesn't leave a harsh burning sensation in your mouth. It's also somewhat difficult to find an organic toothpaste that is both whitening and suitable for sensitive teeth, so when I saw this I was excited to try it. Also, I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and haven't had any teeth sensitivity issues at all.

great taste

Reviewer1476682님께서 Nov 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

but most of all, it helps my sensitive teeth and gums.

love it!

Reviewer2699757님께서 May 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have sensitive teeth and my dentist confirmed I was going to have to use a desensitizing toothpaste. I love the kiss my face brand and love this toothpaste. great clean taste too.

Has my approval

Reviewer2118956님께서 Feb 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I do like the Kiss My Face whitening toothpastes - I've tried 3 different ones and any of them will do fine. I like the citrus-mint combo - a fresh and clean taste in my mouth.

Great product

Reviewer1651978님께서 May 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have sensitive teeth and this works great! Kiss My Face is a good brand.

great tasting toothpaste

Reviewer2307435님께서 Apr 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was looking for a fluoride free product designed for sensitive teeth. Only used it a few times, but so far having positive results and love the mild minty flavor without the burn of traditional toothpastes.

Well done iHerb!

Reviewer2024032님께서 Oct 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well, I like the certified organic toothpaste & it is what it says.

상품 1-10 중 전체 47 상품