KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Perfect !

4654757404719920105님께서 Dec 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good conditioner. I bought it for my little daughter. It was very easy today to detangle her voluminous hair that were discouraging. I am very satisfied and I recommand this item. (Sorry for my English).

Kinky-Curly, Tiny Twirls

Reviewer3158925님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it with the initial intention for my little girl. But after I have tried it for myself, I simply love it. It's a great hair conditioner coupled with the fact that it is organic.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

so natural, and yet sooo good

5182095526559631320님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love that all the ingredients are things I recognize, and it works great on my curly hair. It's a perfect daily conditioner for my fairly dry hair.

Love Love this product

5681707348752425615님께서 Jan 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sons hair was so hard to comb as it is so thick. He is only 8mths so i don't want to cut it as yet. I was so happy to find this product. It has been a god send. My little one doesnt cry when i comb his hair anymore and the smell is heavenly. I am trying to stock up but i see its out of stock.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

kinky curly leave-in in different packaging

smalldosesofvain님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is kinky curly leave-in in different packaging. it has the same ingredients and same scents. it performs exactly the same too. this is one of the few products that enable me to tame and manage my thick curly hair.

amazing

5674482790876654253님께서 May 03, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

works so good with my curly hair!

The best

5602033060408703741님께서 May 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

So good for my kids afro/european hair. I have nothing bad to say about this product.

Kinky Curly Conditioner for Kids

byebyegluten님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great for my daughter's curly hair! Finally able to comb her tangled hair in the shower without pain.

Smells wonderful

4908251910835049152님께서 Dec 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

My daughter has very knotty fine wavy hair, but unfortunately this product didn't do a great job in detangling it. On the positive side, it wasn't greasy and smells great.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품