KO

iHerb 상품평

₩13,596

₩13,608

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Preserved with phenoxyethanol

Reviewer2485398님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I would like to be able to give this product a proper review, but it does not list the preservative. When I received my order I learned through the odor of phenoxyethanol and from another source that this is their preservative. This preservative makes my skin itchy and I would not have bough the product if it were listed on the ingredients as it should be. If large amounts of glycerin make your hair look wet or stringy, this product will do the same.

Buen activador de rizos

4831519005921641523님께서 Aug 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

El producto sorprende mucho ya que en principio tiene aspecto de gomina pero no acartona los rizos en absoluto, al contrario los modela muy bien y los deja muy suaves

¡ESTUPENDO!

5267457864281403045님께서 Sep 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Es un producto realmente eficaz para reactivar los rizos. Lo utilizo al día siguiente de lavarlo, cuando el rizo está menos definido y cuando tiene frizz. Es realmente bueno. deja el rizo marcado pero muy natural. Lo recomiendo.

Works perfectly

5759504094083615462님께서 Jan 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm a 2C-3A curly girl living in a hard water city and I love this product. It does leave my hear a bit crunchy but nothing than a crunch won't move away. I don't use it regurlarly, when I don't use Spiral Sprits I use The Incredible Curls from Jane Carter. Will purchase again when finish this bottle.

Love this gel

ohlalala님께서 Aug 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 2a wavy hair / very coarse which is thick diameter of the strand with low porosity. Doing CG methood. ( using Deva curl no poo and one condition or as I am. Kinky curly come cleano) My hair getting fuller and thick since the CG and no more hair dryer. However it's so difficult to get wave like 1day. But this serum is work well with my 2nd day hair. I spray 2-3 time on my palm and little bit water mixed Then apply on my hair. I get very nice wave back. Iherb's price is pretty good!

Yumm

5577656666155984965님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells great and makes my hair look fantastic!

Nice for styling.

MissEC님께서 May 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Thought this would soften my hair but it didn't; however, it is a very good styling product; dries quite quickly with no white residue.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

5344330911426459741님께서 Sep 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

transparent ne laisse donc pas de résidu, par contre l'odeur moyen

Nice aroma

5463592226368188359님께서 Oct 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product for curly hair, great aroma too!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

don't know would i buy this again

Reviewer2183397님께서 Feb 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i think it's okay. not bad but not the best (:

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품