KO

₩35,467

₩35,479

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

A good product for super-defined curls!

vickyherb님께서 Jun 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works really well at giving you definition. I don't use it too often, so I haven't found the right amount to put in my hair. When I use too much, I get crunchy curls. I can quite easily make the crunchiness go away once my hair is completely dry by smoothing my curls with my hands, though, so it's not a big deal. The big issue, and the reason why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five, is this white dandruff-like residue that I get every time. A little bit of water gets rid of it, but it always appears on the top of my head, which takes the longest to dry, and 99% of the time I leave the house with wet/damp hair. This means that at some point during the day, the white stuff will magically appear and just sit there for all the world to see until I 1) realise my hair is now dry and 2) get to a mirror and some water.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1825878님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I used it for the first time it was a little bit scary because it "frizzes" hair. It seems that all the moisture and water disappear and simultaneously swells the hair. The hair dries stiff but after drying, I scrunch out the crunch and my hair is perfect, soft, with well-defined curls.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

byebyegluten님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the one product that has worked for my curly hair! A little goes a long way, and it's an all natural product that doesn't weigh your hair down or make it super crispy.

Kinky curly

5058100865577765176님께서 May 19, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice in my hair. Where I live is hot and humid in Hk. Thus product last the day. I have to use generous amounts so can be me costly for daily use. Loosens curls when applied and doesn't dry out too much by the end of the day wet look has gone. Doesn't stop shrinkage in my 3c hair

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Always keep this in stock.

Reviewer1672404님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the ultimate product for my 3a curly hair. Good price as well

Changed my life!

5225621874424584848님께서 Aug 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Brilliant for taking volume out of bushy hair and creating defined curls. It also has no silicone etc - Halelujah! You need to follow the instructions but once you find what works for your curl type it's amazing. Can also use a VERY small amount to tame fly-aways / frizzies but this may not work for those with fine or less hair - I have a lot!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I'm in love with this product

Reviewer1476944님께서 May 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's a great curl definer and leaves my hair shiny, soft, and bouncy. my hair is kinky textured.

Awesome!

5435551792042384603님께서 Oct 03, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Awesome curls!

Fantastic

5306993633371601238님께서 Sep 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product.

Delicious gel!

5124056969977616630님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells good enough to eat! Nice medium hold, and doesn't dry out your hair.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품