KO

iHerb 상품평

₩34,767

₩34,779

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent Product

Reviewer1825878님께서 Oct 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I used it for the first time it was a little bit scary because it "frizzes" hair. It seems that all the moisture and water disappear and simultaneously swells the hair. The hair dries stiff but after drying, I scrunch out the crunch and my hair is perfect, soft, with well-defined curls.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

byebyegluten님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the one product that has worked for my curly hair! A little goes a long way, and it's an all natural product that doesn't weigh your hair down or make it super crispy.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A good product for super-defined curls!

vickyherb님께서 Jun 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works really well at giving you definition. I don't use it too often, so I haven't found the right amount to put in my hair. When I use too much, I get crunchy curls. I can quite easily make the crunchiness go away once my hair is completely dry by smoothing my curls with my hands, though, so it's not a big deal. The big issue, and the reason why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five, is this white dandruff-like residue that I get every time. A little bit of water gets rid of it, but it always appears on the top of my head, which takes the longest to dry, and 99% of the time I leave the house with wet/damp hair. This means that at some point during the day, the white stuff will magically appear and just sit there for all the world to see until I 1) realise my hair is now dry and 2) get to a mirror and some water.

Wonderful product!

5388584285117389143님께서 May 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product not only works amazingly on curls providing them with moisture, shine, bounciness, flexibility and a wonderful scent, but it is also all natural and cruelty free! Since using this my hair has felt healthier and smells fresh instead of full of chemicals. The product is very easy to use and you do not need much. I strongly recommend it for anyone with curly hair, this has been a hair styling changer!

Delicious gel!

5124056969977616630님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells good enough to eat! Nice medium hold, and doesn't dry out your hair.

super

4674777406674982098님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Top du top

KCCC

5671611790925711628님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love KCCC. I have curly hair that is fuzzy & I have found that gel controls it but normal gel leaves it crunchy with the amount I must use to control it. With KCCC I use minimal amounts, it smells devine, its natural & after using 3 jars so far, my hair is still controlled. I live in Australia & never hesitate to order from iHerb as it only takes 5 days at most to receive my order. Thanx :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does Exactly what says it will

5009713619966133073님께서 Jan 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great gel for curly girls, I put it into my hair when it is wet and either let it naturally dry or use a blow dryer, once my hair is dry I scrunch it to release some of the hold of the gel. My hair is away soft after using this product. You do have to crunch your hair or it will remain looking wet and life less but have not found a product that works as good as Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I go through a pot every few months with my long curly hair.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Always keep this in stock.

Reviewer1672404님께서 Sep 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the ultimate product for my 3a curly hair. Good price as well

Fantastic

5306993633371601238님께서 Sep 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product.