KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

A good product for super-defined curls!

vickyherb님께서 Jun 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works really well at giving you definition. I don't use it too often, so I haven't found the right amount to put in my hair. When I use too much, I get crunchy curls. I can quite easily make the crunchiness go away once my hair is completely dry by smoothing my curls with my hands, though, so it's not a big deal. The big issue, and the reason why I'm only giving this four stars instead of five, is this white dandruff-like residue that I get every time. A little bit of water gets rid of it, but it always appears on the top of my head, which takes the longest to dry, and 99% of the time I leave the house with wet/damp hair. This means that at some point during the day, the white stuff will magically appear and just sit there for all the world to see until I 1) realise my hair is now dry and 2) get to a mirror and some water.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Delicious gel!

5124056969977616630님께서 Apr 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Smells good enough to eat! Nice medium hold, and doesn't dry out your hair.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard

5522296289906141997님께서 Jan 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am caucasian with 2C-3A thick hair. I love that this product is chemical free. It works well at leaving my hair shiny and frizz free. The only negative is that I feel like it leaves some build up.. But I love it nonetheless!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Does Exactly what says it will

5009713619966133073님께서 Jan 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great gel for curly girls, I put it into my hair when it is wet and either let it naturally dry or use a blow dryer, once my hair is dry I scrunch it to release some of the hold of the gel. My hair is away soft after using this product. You do have to crunch your hair or it will remain looking wet and life less but have not found a product that works as good as Kinky Curly Curling Custard. I go through a pot every few months with my long curly hair.

KCCC

5671611790925711628님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love KCCC. I have curly hair that is fuzzy & I have found that gel controls it but normal gel leaves it crunchy with the amount I must use to control it. With KCCC I use minimal amounts, it smells devine, its natural & after using 3 jars so far, my hair is still controlled. I live in Australia & never hesitate to order from iHerb as it only takes 5 days at most to receive my order. Thanx :)

Great product.

4798112678122250784님께서 May 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great on my naturally curly hair! No flaking.

super

4674777406674982098님께서 Jan 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Top du top

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Give hold and a very light curl definition

4845724747369846748님께서 Dec 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good points are : a big quantity, good ingredients, and also just a little bit of product is necessary and the hair are less . Bad point is hair are slightly dried up so I have to moisturize them a lot before using this gel. My hair is not shiny with this.

Fantastic

5306993633371601238님께서 Sep 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product.

good 😄

4767554677376562920님께서 Aug 31, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

it's a very good product.my hair stays silky hair and well all day.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품