KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Connie

4896635731400067291님께서 Apr 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The shampoo is great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells good but too drying on my hair

5676236043019521165님께서 Jul 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell is great, but I found this shampoo way too drying on my hair. I also experienced somewhat of a coated feeling like with protein or silicone products which I didn't like. My scalp feels sore after using this, so definately NO repurchase!

Kinky-Curly, Come Clean, Natural Moisturizing Shampoo

4987758432037086581님께서 May 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love it, it keeps my hair moisturized and my hair feels so clean after I use it.

Great...

5757676804147716549님께서 Apr 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Cleans well and has a great after smell....

This is a big NO

5510514262715760852님께서 Dec 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've always wanted a clarifiyng sulfate free shampoo. Even though I've read bad reviews about it but I gave it a shot.. The WORST THING EVER it made my hair BRITTLE !! THIN AND LIGHT And DRY and my hair is thick!! Yes it cleans but it made my hair worser than ever :(( even though the gel and leavE in conditioner are great.! But this is the worst

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I don't think I will buy this again

kitihowaito님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will finish my bottle, but I'm pretty sure I will not buy this again. This shampoo is very harsh and strips my hair to the point where I can't even run my hands through it to wash it out. My hair is always frizzy and unhappy after I use it and it seems like I can't use enough conditioner to fix it. I give it two stars only because it does do what it promises, your hair will be clean, but it is not in a healthy way.

Great natural hair shampoo

5758880526970962632님께서 May 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing hair wash I am natural headed and it is great, I love that it is clear and the smell is nice and refreshing. Give it a try, it will be worth it!

Really clean!

4886069169022911358님께서 Sep 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo really left my hair very clean and soft. I did not need to use a lot and lathers great.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

très contente de ce shampoing

4649038329698004146님께서 Sep 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

très satisfaite du produit pour mes cheveux bouclés ! Quand pourra t'on trouver ces produits en France?

Not sulfate free

5040002935173117247님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok for whose who think this product is sulfate free, it's contains c14-16 olefin sulfonate which is harsher than SLS. It is really irritating for skin. I really hope that they are gonna change the composition... Et pour les français. Ce produit contient un détergent bien plus irritant que les SLS, il est certes dérivé d'un produit naturel mais est à fuir absolument.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

13 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품