KO

₩13,266

₩13,277

할인금액: ₩11 (0% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Not sulfate free

5040002935173117247님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ok for whose who think this product is sulfate free, it's contains c14-16 olefin sulfonate which is harsher than SLS. It is really irritating for skin. I really hope that they are gonna change the composition... Et pour les français. Ce produit contient un détergent bien plus irritant que les SLS, il est certes dérivé d'un produit naturel mais est à fuir absolument.

Clean!

4700340033491262041님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Leave my hair very very clean. Love it as I use styling gel for my curly crazy hair.

Love it!

livelig님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is such a good shampoo, it cleans well and does not strip my hair. And it's without silicone and sulfates and cruelty free!

Good shampoo

MusettaRose님께서 Jan 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This does not dry my hair out, or make it feel like straw like other shampoo's do.

Great natural hair shampoo

5758880526970962632님께서 May 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an amazing hair wash I am natural headed and it is great, I love that it is clear and the smell is nice and refreshing. Give it a try, it will be worth it!

Bien !

Perrine71님께서 Jul 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Produit très économique, il en faut très peu ! Pourquoi ? Il mousse beaucoup, d'où ma question : Est-il réellement BIO sans produits chimiques ? :S Sinon, il va me durer trèèès longtemps, les effets ne sont mas miraculeux mais il ne me fait rien de mal donc je ne rachèterai pas mais je ne regrette pas mon achat non plus ! A noter que j'ai les cheveux très épais, secs, bouclés et qu'ils ont donc besoin de soins spécifiques que ce shampoing ne peut peut-être pas lui apporter intégralement, d'où le fait que je mets un après shampoing (De la même marque) + le gel Kinky-Curly

Really clean!

4886069169022911358님께서 Sep 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo really left my hair very clean and soft. I did not need to use a lot and lathers great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I don't think I will buy this again

kitihowaito님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will finish my bottle, but I'm pretty sure I will not buy this again. This shampoo is very harsh and strips my hair to the point where I can't even run my hands through it to wash it out. My hair is always frizzy and unhappy after I use it and it seems like I can't use enough conditioner to fix it. I give it two stars only because it does do what it promises, your hair will be clean, but it is not in a healthy way.

This is a big NO

5510514262715760852님께서 Dec 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

i've always wanted a clarifiyng sulfate free shampoo. Even though I've read bad reviews about it but I gave it a shot.. The WORST THING EVER it made my hair BRITTLE !! THIN AND LIGHT And DRY and my hair is thick!! Yes it cleans but it made my hair worser than ever :(( even though the gel and leavE in conditioner are great.! But this is the worst

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Smells good but too drying on my hair

5676236043019521165님께서 Jul 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell is great, but I found this shampoo way too drying on my hair. I also experienced somewhat of a coated feeling like with protein or silicone products which I didn't like. My scalp feels sore after using this, so definately NO repurchase!

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품