KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Ok

5391031994265048337님께서 Sep 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste isn't as strong as some other people on here had me believe. It's nothing more than a slightly savoury edge. Wouldn't use it to fry bananas or apples, but in a savoury stir fry, it's fine. The only use I can see for this oil is vegan or paleo baking, where you need a fat that is solid at room temp, but you cannot use ghee for ethical or dietary reasons. If you are not a vegan or paleo person, then just use ghee or butter. It tastes much better if you can tolerate dairy. Palm oil is certainly a controversial oil. The origin of this one is Brazil, rather than Malaysia like most palm oils. I just hope this company isn't chopping down native rainforest - I went to their website, but it's hard to find a definitive statement. They are a bit vague. Not sure what the ethical thing to do is - might not repurchase for this reason. In any case, I prefer ghee anyway.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

I`LL STICK WITH COCONUT OIL

Reviewer1331694님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I REALLY CANNOT FATHOM THE IDEA OF HOW SO MANY PEOPLE GAVE THIS PRODUCT SUCH POSITIVE REVIEWS. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST DISGUSTINGLY-NASTY TASTING OIL I`VE EVER HAD THE DIS-PLEASURE OF TRYING. THE SMELL OF IT IS A GOOD INDICATOR OF HOW IT TASTES. NO MATTER THE BENEFITS OF THIS PRODUCT, IF I CAN`T GET PAST THE SMELL & TASTE, THEN IT`S DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT. I THREW THE WHOLE JAR OUT. IT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY. I`LL STICK WITH COCONUT OIL. IT`S STILL A HEALTHY CHOICE & IT`S SMELL & TASTE IS WONDERFULLY ENTICING & DELICIOUS.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Red Palm Oil

5346106243341889742님께서 Apr 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Product arrived promptly and was well packaged. It was uniform in consistency, which was good - I've read on some sites that it could "separate" and that's a negative indicator. I cannot speak to its health benefits, because I could not overcome the odor (which I understand is natural and normal for it). It is very strong and not at all pleasant, I just couldn't take it. So, I've donated the jar to a friend with an African Gray - it's a good supplement for the bird as well as for people. All in all the product is what it's supposed to be.. but it's not my cup of tea.

美味しいです

Reviewer2873015님께서 Mar 31, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

香りはほとんどなく、色がオレンジなので材料にその色が付きます。でもその色がcarotenes, beta-carotene and lycopeneなんだそうです。コレステロールフリーだし、素晴らしいオイルですね。

Fights Inflammation

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to use this after I have developed sun burn or when my face has more blemishes than usual. It leaves my skin feeling so soft! It's great for cooking too; beef is better to use it with than pork or poultry.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

This has not arrived yet

Reviewer1401721님께서 Jan 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product was purchased in December but I did not receive the shipment

Good product

Reviewer1704230님께서 Dec 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works as regular palm oil.

Parrot Nutrition

5448977299007095098님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great way to boost your parrot's health! Use a tiny amount daily to support your bird's immune system, increase Vit A, and develope fantastic feather shine and condition! Jungle makes a pure responsible product at a fair price. A jar lasts me a year. Because it comes in a wide mouth jar it can be kept in the fridg. as it does not need to be warmed up to get it out of the bottle. I guess some people eat it, personally I don't like the taste but my parrots will sell their souls for it. Their Vet always comments on their incredible health.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Bra

Reviewer3153177님께서 Nov 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Men liker ikke helt lukten

Red Palm Oil

Reviewer1012708님께서 Oct 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My shipment arrived quickly and in excellent condition. So far I have used this Red Palm Oil as a nutritional supplement for the beneficial fats. I have not cooked with it yet. The taste is bland, neither pleasant nor unpleasant.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품