KO

₩13,564

₩18,459

할인금액: ₩4,895 (27% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Love this product

Reviewer1450321님께서 Jan 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Red Palm Oil is so healthy for you. My husband takes it as a supplement. It lowered his cholestrol. High in tocotrienols and carotenes. Natural source of Vitamin E & A In addition to beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and lycopene it contains at least 20 other carotenes along with vitamin E, vitamin K, CoQ10, squalene, phytosterols, flavonoids, phenolic acids, and glycolipids. Palm oil is one of the richest natural sources of vitamin E. In addition to ordinary vitamin E, it also contains the highest amount of a super potent form of vitamin E known as tocotrienol. There are four tocotrienols. Palm oil contains all of them. These tocotrienols have up to 60 times the antioxidant activity of ordinary vitamin E. The combination of vitamin E, tocotrienols, carotenes, and other antioxidants makes palm oil a super antioxidant food.

Parrot Nutrition

5448977299007095098님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A great way to boost your parrot's health! Use a tiny amount daily to support your bird's immune system, increase Vit A, and develope fantastic feather shine and condition! Jungle makes a pure responsible product at a fair price. A jar lasts me a year. Because it comes in a wide mouth jar it can be kept in the fridg. as it does not need to be warmed up to get it out of the bottle. I guess some people eat it, personally I don't like the taste but my parrots will sell their souls for it. Their Vet always comments on their incredible health.

Ok

5391031994265048337님께서 Sep 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The taste isn't as strong as some other people on here had me believe. It's nothing more than a slightly savoury edge. Wouldn't use it to fry bananas or apples, but in a savoury stir fry, it's fine. The only use I can see for this oil is vegan or paleo baking, where you need a fat that is solid at room temp, but you cannot use ghee for ethical or dietary reasons. If you are not a vegan or paleo person, then just use ghee or butter. It tastes much better if you can tolerate dairy. Palm oil is certainly a controversial oil. The origin of this one is Brazil, rather than Malaysia like most palm oils. I just hope this company isn't chopping down native rainforest - I went to their website, but it's hard to find a definitive statement. They are a bit vague. Not sure what the ethical thing to do is - might not repurchase for this reason. In any case, I prefer ghee anyway.

Healthy choice!

4856964071365084271님께서 Oct 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since discovering that olive oil is bad to use at high heat (such as in the oven), I found this as a great alternative. It is pretty strongly flavored and takes a little getting used to, but it's great to cook sweet potato fries and other things in.

review

Reviewer3249174님께서 Feb 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this product because I have a skin condition and red palm oil has kept my skin under control. I eat 6 teaspoons everyday with soup or tea. You can use this with Tomato soup, since red palm oil taste similar to a tomato, both flavors blend. This product is affordable and easy on my stomach compared to other brands.

Fights Inflammation

CindyW님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to use this after I have developed sun burn or when my face has more blemishes than usual. It leaves my skin feeling so soft! It's great for cooking too; beef is better to use it with than pork or poultry.

Great use for Jungle, Red Palm Oil

Reviewer1416264님께서 Dec 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Rush Limbaugh mentioned that the secret to movie theater-tasting popcorn is coconut oil. When mixed with red palm oil, I discovered a great improvement. I use it with a "Stir-Crazy"(tm) popper machine. I add 1/2 tablespoon of each oil and when melted pour in 1/4cup of popping corn. Salted to taste, it is delicious. At least for me and my family. I am experimenting with the ratio of the oils. By the way, iHerb.com is awesome too. Hope you find this use helpful to you too.

An old childhood favorite

Reviewer1299468님께서 Feb 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've loved red palm oil since eating foods from my father's native Sierra Leone as a child. However, most of red palm oil that is sold in tropical markets is sold in plastic bottles and tastes pretty bland. So I was glad to find this high quality Jungle Products brand.

Palm Oil

Reviewer1137644님께서 Dec 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I received your order so quickly, I was able to keep my promise for an authentic African meal 5 days after I ordered it. The Palm Oil tasted like it should....and I will pass on your info to all my ex-pats who are hankering for a taste of home!

Very short expiration date

5440450289201897353님께서 Jun 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I REALLY love this oil for use on skin, but getting past the smell has been the only obstacle for me. I mixed it with coconut oil and a few drops of lavender and it makes skin AMAZINGLY soft...and smells much better too! Oh...I almost forgot to mention the MIRACLES that it does for hair too. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this oil! My only disappointment was the VERY SHORT EXPIRATION DATE. Mine only had 2 months left before it expired, which told me that it was OLD. Another reason to ONLY use on skin and hair. Next time I will probably order from another source to insure that the product is not about to expire.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품