KO

iHerb 상품평

₩9,060

₩11,328

할인금액: ₩2,268 (20% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

packs a punch

Reviewer2808138님께서 Jan 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very concentrated mouth wash with a pleasant taste and almost immediate difference in gum health.

Non-Intense

TheGreenSativa님께서 Apr 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Most will love this due to its Low intensity. Feels Wonderful.

takes getting used to

Reviewer1043200님께서 Oct 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Okay, this tastes a bit unusual at first and takes a few rinses to get used to. However, after that it's hard not to love it! One key: be sure to dilute it per the instructions. I wear a night guard, which has a tendency to contribute to extra-bad morning breath. When I use the Jason mouthwash before bed my husband says he doesn't notice my breath the next morning. It also works very well for cleaning/soaking the guard.

Sea Fresh MW

Reviewer2734919님께서 May 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for keeping sore throats at bay and immunity up.

Veryt nice

Reviewer2966228님께서 May 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a very refreshing mouth wash.

Refreshing

Reviewer2924739님께서 Jun 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We've been using this for a few years... it's strong so we dilute it a bit, but it leaves you feeling clean and fresh without that stinging alcohol taste you get with commercial mouthwashes.

Mouthwash

Reviewer1173727님께서 Feb 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, clean ,sharp experience, great value for money

Great!

Reviewer1097777님께서 Jun 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste great and seems to be doing the job it's suppose to, I like that I don't have to use allot so last long.

Part of a healthy team.

Reviewer1051751님께서 Dec 05, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started using this mouthwash after I experienced Jason Sea Fresh toothpaste. It is an excellent compliment to brushing, and especially makes my mouth feel completely healthy after flossing.

Excellent product!

Reviewer3009488님께서 Mar 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love the taste of this mouthwash. So many other ones I've tried I had to throw away because I could not tolerate the taste. Very effective too!

상품 1-10 중 전체 44 상품