KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Jarrow Formulas, Ultra Bone-Up, 240 Easy-Solv Tablets

₩36,197
₩51,702
할인금액: ₩15,505 (30% 할인)
45 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 5-star
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Ultra Bone Up

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1225157님께서 Sep 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Ultra Bone Up for about 4 years and have had fantastic results with increase in bone density without drugs.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

For the bones

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3091489님께서 May 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Using ultra bone-up has totally helped my bones and joints. I'm 59 and take care of babies, which requires getting up and down from the floor alot. After using the ultra bone-up I have no problem with pain or cramping in my joints and I can get up and down easily. Thank you for your lower prices. Terry

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best Solution

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2247886님께서 Mar 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

From personal research and experience, this is the best calcium supplement on the market, taken in combination with Jarrow Bio-Sil, to counter bone loss. While I have not had a bone scan since I began taking Ultra Bone-Up more than a year ago, there has been a marked improvement in the strength and thickness of my fingernails.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product, timely service & best price!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3173077님께서 Jun 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since recently discovering Bone-Up Ultra makes a difference in the way I feel and benefits my calcium intake I decided it best to find the best price for the product. After searching the web for an hour I discovered iHerb.com had the best price and made a purchase. It was my hope that I would not have to repeat the search each month & save time. The ordering process on iHerb.com was easy,smooth & delivery swift. Now I know I can rely on this site for my reorders & would highly recommend them. Thank you iHerb.com!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Best bone product

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Romero님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

has the best ingredients profile for bone product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »