KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩30,062

₩57,755

할인금액: ₩27,692 (48% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(4)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(3)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Energie

5381683538355143158님께서 Dec 28, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

A lot of energie more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Strong product

mirindalikethedrink님께서 Oct 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think this product is very strong. I don't use it very often now as it made me feel a bit queasy. It might just be too much for me.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product

5158316556267001179님께서 May 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow (although rather large). No after taste, it does keep you awake so dont have too close to bed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Help my energy level and gum bleeding

4989105349339105858님께서 Apr 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I made the mistake of popping one at night and I couldn't sleep till next day noon. Now I pop one after lunch daily. It increases my energy level and my sensitive gums are bleeding less. The other brand of Coq10 which I took, didn't give the same good effects.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jarrow Ubiquinol

Reviewer3018804님께서 Oct 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I understand it is a good form of COQ10 and I know Jarrow is a quality product. Would definitely recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

its fine

Reviewer1237555님께서 Sep 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

its fine and econoical too

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol QH-Absorb

IanBirch님께서 Aug 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Reduced Form Co-Q10 High Absorption / Enhanced Stability Dietary Supplement Kaneka QH Ubiquinol is the reduced (active antioxidant) state of Co-Q10, the form produced by our cells and is significantly better absorbed as a supplement, particularly as we age. Jarrow Formulas QH-absorb is a proprietary enhanced stability formula, which has been clinically shown in humans to increase Co-Q10 levels up to 777% (6.14x) over baseline at 300 mg per day intake. Jarrow Formulas Stabilized QH-absorb Significantly Increased Plasma Reduced Co-Q10 in Human Subjects in 14 Days.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer1651973님께서 Jul 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

definitely give you energy - need to take them for longer to see all benefits

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

surprise

Reviewer2452470님께서 Jun 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

tandvlees is met sprongen vooruitgegan

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Softgels

5084437799613231670님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All 3 bottles of the product arrived in Darwin, Australia stuck to-gether, I was unable to extract any softgels from the bottle without breaking them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 96 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »