KO

iHerb 상품평

₩18,010

₩30,787

할인금액: ₩12,778 (42% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

g m cole

Reviewer1389938님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered True CMO for friend who was going to have a knee replacement, she also had arthritic pain in hips & back.After taking course of True CMO now pain free & knee also so much better that knee replacement op. has been posponed.(Pain relief was noticed two days after starting course). No adverse side effects noticed.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

takes time, but it really works

Reviewer1894072님께서 May 25, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

CMO seems to require a number of weeks to get up to the needed concentration in my joints, but once I get there, I get motion in parts of my spine that have been nearly locked up for years. The trick is to keep taking it when things are good, because it takes a long time before I notice they are getting worse, and then it takes weeks to get back on program. I originally tried a brand called Mysterol, which worked great, but was way more expensive than Jarrow, and he did the original research. I have also tried some of the other pills, but none seemed to be as effective (although my tests were relatively brief, which isn't enough for drawing big conclusions).

CMO really helping!

Reviewer2571674님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

First use of CMO for spouse and I. We are both noticing increased joint and muscle flexibility with better range of motion and decreasing joint as well as diminishing muscle pain. We plan to continue taking CMO for at least one full month and maybe longer. We understand that this Jarrow formula is better assimilated than the vegetable sourced CMO. The price is definitely affordable here at iherb.com

Jarrow Formulas True CMO 380mg

Reviewer2870005님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am tolerating this product well and my arthritic joints are feeling better!

It seems to work

Reviewer2364333님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am on the second bottle of the product and I have now started taking one tablet only twice a day. I noticed some improvement when I started. So far, the improvement remains. The situation has not relapsed and I believe that it will stabilise in this good state.

Well satisfied with CMO.

Reviewer1346398님께서 Oct 19, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pain and stiffness in my hands are about 80% improved, after finishing one bottle of CMO. I have recommended CMO to 10 other people.

OK

run4bear님께서 Jul 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The label reads well and I have taken this for several months. Not convinced that I see or feel a difference.

I feel great.

Reviewer3037069님께서 Jun 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel a lot better now than I did. It took about week but I know when I forget to take it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Use this for joint support

OrganicReviews99님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take it with other stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My dog runs like a puppy

staalenkracht님께서 Oct 21, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Hihgly recommendable