KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

g m cole

9 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1389938님께서 Apr 01, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ordered True CMO for friend who was going to have a knee replacement, she also had arthritic pain in hips & back.After taking course of True CMO now pain free & knee also so much better that knee replacement op. has been posponed.(Pain relief was noticed two days after starting course). No adverse side effects noticed.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

takes time, but it really works

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1894072님께서 May 25, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

CMO seems to require a number of weeks to get up to the needed concentration in my joints, but once I get there, I get motion in parts of my spine that have been nearly locked up for years. The trick is to keep taking it when things are good, because it takes a long time before I notice they are getting worse, and then it takes weeks to get back on program. I originally tried a brand called Mysterol, which worked great, but was way more expensive than Jarrow, and he did the original research. I have also tried some of the other pills, but none seemed to be as effective (although my tests were relatively brief, which isn't enough for drawing big conclusions).

CMO really helping!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2571674님께서 Feb 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

First use of CMO for spouse and I. We are both noticing increased joint and muscle flexibility with better range of motion and decreasing joint as well as diminishing muscle pain. We plan to continue taking CMO for at least one full month and maybe longer. We understand that this Jarrow formula is better assimilated than the vegetable sourced CMO. The price is definitely affordable here at iherb.com

Jarrow Formulas True CMO 380mg

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2870005님께서 Nov 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am tolerating this product well and my arthritic joints are feeling better!

It seems to work

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2364333님께서 Aug 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am on the second bottle of the product and I have now started taking one tablet only twice a day. I noticed some improvement when I started. So far, the improvement remains. The situation has not relapsed and I believe that it will stabilise in this good state.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품