KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,214

₩29,427

할인금액: ₩12,213 (42% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Jarrow products

Reviewer2140650님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

About 10 years ago I started using this product for joint pain in my fingers.Once I purchased a different brand of Glucosamine from a big box and the pain returned in two or three weeks. When I returned to Jarrow product it subsided in a few weeks and hasn't returned.

Seems to help

Reviewer1657636님께서 Sep 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many of these products over the years. I have no cartlidge at all in my knees and am awaiting double knee replacement. Nothing has ever helped B4 this product. Yes, I still need the surgery, but I am having a reduction in pain for the first time in years.

Jarrow Joint Builder

Crotchetymama님께서 Apr 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best product I have used. My arthritis is much improved in the past year since I have been taking it regularly. I am also pleased with the extra Vitamin D. It is easier to take than most largely because only two per day are required rather than 4-6. The price as offered by iHerb is excellent.

Great product

Reviewer1098830님께서 Mar 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have mild arthritis in my feet and this completely got rid of the aches. I ran out of it and didn't take it for about 10 days and the aches came back. The tablet is large, but not that hard to swallow; that's the only reason I didn't give it a five-star rating. I did a lot of research before I bought this; it is a very good formula of GS and MSM and close to the proportions that Dr Michael Murray recommends. And of course, iherb is selling it at a great price!

Supplement to stay with

Reviewer2052655님께서 Nov 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking this 4 years ago. Good compliment to a regular yoga practice. No more painful hips.

good one

Reviewer1204221님께서 Mar 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has helped improve my joints and decrease ythe pain

Life Saver

Reviewer1802321님께서 Oct 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has heloped me to keep moving when I wasn't able to for several years now. I have recently had to start taking Zocor and upped my dosage of Joint Builder and now am back to my old self. Great Workouts!

WORKS

Reviewer1526945님께서 Mar 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recently diagnosed with talonavicular arthritis at 37 yrs old, was desperate to start the fight! I was taking 1500mg of straight glucosamine sulfate and then found this. The MSM and other cofactors are BRILLIANT. I'll be on this exact product (please keep making it) for the rest of my life. I use with Natural Factors turmeric + bromelain. Unbeatable combo.

Best Brand

5496500325776500771님께서 Mar 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best combination of Glucosamine and MSM that I have tried. I've used it for many years now. Pain free in my joints when exercising or resting.

Seem to work well

5245687126356940096님께서 Jul 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought these for my husband who says they are working to reduce pain in his knees.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품