KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

did not help me

4942441131057668078님께서 Feb 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

could have been a bad batch, who knows. they smelled bad when arrived.

Jarrow Formulas, Jarro-Zymes Plus

free2bmoe님께서 Jul 21, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These help immensely with digestion problems. You may have to change the dosage depending on the symptoms at the time, but for us these work.

Dwayne

4989292311551129754님께서 Jun 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gooood very good enzymes.... for a good price.

NI fu ni fa

5350625034459712986님께서 Jun 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Por lo menos no me han causado dolor de estómago ni me han hecho daño

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great stuff at a good price

5741453743029329644님께서 Apr 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seriously helps with flatulence and bloating - couldn't live without it.

not for everyone

Reviewer1336522님께서 Oct 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't doubt the quality of this product, however, I don't believe all enzymes are for everyone. It's better than not taking any enzymes, but I find I do better with a vegetarian formulation (Country Life Maxi-Zyme to be exact). Prior to taking any enzymes I could see undigested material in my stool, then they disappeared with the maxi-zyme but they are back again now that I'm taking the Jarrow-Zymes. And there's more gurgling in my gut than with the other formula. Again, if it works for you, great, but not all enzymes are created equal and for everyone. Trial and error...

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Jarro-Zymes Plus

Reviewer2809230님께서 Oct 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to work.

Great product!

4939683640943578886님께서 Aug 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good product at a great price. I have celiac's disease, and general poor digestion - intestinal gas, severe bloating, undigested food. I take these enzymes with every meal/snack (ranging from 1-3 capsules depending on size of meal - typically only 1 for snack.) I seem to have problems digesting eggs, so if I eat anything with eggs I'll take 2-3 capsules and it helps. I've seen a huge improvement since I started incorporating these into my life.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Enzymes

Reviewer2352505님께서 Jul 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

A decent quality enzymes for the price and the capsule is longer and thinner, easier to swallow than stubby enzyme caps.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good digestive enzymes recommended by naturopath.

5329034614234940067님께서 Apr 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended by my naturopathic doctor, she likes this brand of pancreatic enzymes. I have tested deficient in them and use with every meal. Seems to be working fine for me.

상품 1-10 중 전체 77 상품