KO

₩14,803

₩21,140

할인금액: ₩6,336 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Couldn't live without it

Reviewer3362783님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It keeps me regular, what more can I say. I have hypothyroidism so my metabolism is very slow. This product keeps me regular. I don't get gassy and bloated and uncomfortable as long as I take one in the morning and one at dinner time. Makes my life a whole lot more comfortable.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with weight loss and gas

Reviewer1446534님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've lost 14 llbs taking this being that it breaks up fat when you take it right before every meal, i also noticed after not taking it for 2 days that my gas came back. While your taking it you will fart Way less lol

Shirley Frojmovich

Reviewer2942980님께서 Aug 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

People allergic to mold should be warned not to take this product. I have had allergic reactions to plant based digestive enzymes derived from asperigillis niger fungus in the past. Based upon your description of this product, I believed I was buying animal derived Pancreatin w/o plant based enzymes. You do not make clear in your description that this product also contains these enzymes. I did not return the product becuase paying for shipping both ways made no sense since the item was inexpensive.

Really Helps

Reviewer2768108님께서 Sep 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These enzymes have all but eliminated my IBS symptoms. (pain, upset stomach, cramping)

excellent

aestheticmedicalreviews님께서 Oct 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I fare beter with this than plant enzymes

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent comprehensive, full-spectrum digestive enzyme

Reviewer2941234님께서 May 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is of the highest quality, and compares well with those that cost 3 times as much. I've used them all, and find this one does the job as well as those ultra-expensive ones.

Helps Digestion

Reviewer1385492님께서 Mar 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I spent a lot of time studying the ingredients of lots of different digestive enzyme products -- I've found that for my money, Jarro-zymes offers the best combination of enzymes, with terrific potency.

Dana

Reviewer2862251님께서 Aug 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wonderful product. My daughter has borderline type 2 diabetes and this seems to really help her.

It helps me

Reviewer1833367님께서 Nov 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I"ve got egg intolerancy and these zymes help me very much. Now I can eat everything.

Good quality product.

Reviewer2080067님께서 Dec 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like to suggest that ALL supplements should be available in double doses and more, that way one doesnt have to take many when relief is needed. But it is a good product especially because it contains Porcine. Works effectively and well.

상품 1-10 중 전체 77 상품