KO

iHerb 상품평

₩17,923

₩27,220

할인금액: ₩9,297 (34% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Just super

Reviewer2009439님께서 Sep 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product.I have had trouble sleeping on my right side due to pain in my hip.Couldn't stay on that side more than 5 minutes.After 1 week,I now am able to sleep on my right side again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

really helping my mom's arthritis!

Reviewer2047651님께서 Jan 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got this with the doctor's best Serrapeptase and she says her pain is about 75-80% gone. She says that she can tell when she doen't take it. This is only her first bottle and I have read that it works better the longer you take it.

Jarrows Glucosomine + Chondroitin

Reviewer2977858님께서 Oct 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product for Arthritic problems . the lack of MSM in the product makes it particularly useful for those with an overactive Immune System eg (Lupus)

Knee help

Reviewer2644286님께서 Apr 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Originally ordered this for my daughter who has,due to two auto wrecks, very painful and deteriorated knee joints. It is doing such a great job of helping the pain abate and mobility improve that we will not be without it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2114302님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

On around about the tenth after use,My father's Seriousness joint pain has improved.

Glucosamine + Chondroitin Combination

Springtime님께서 Aug 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product. Glucosamine and chondroitin are part of normal cartilage. They may protect our cartilage. Many people take glucosamine and chondroitin, alone or together, for osteoarthritis. I take this product to reduce pain and inflammation, and preserve joint function. Highly recommend! Thanks.

Just feel better

Reviewer2471456님께서 Nov 04, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

When I take this product, I just plain feel better. My knees don't ache and I am able to be more active.

Susan

Reviewer2840281님께서 Jun 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have osteoarthritis, this product helps me alot. My knees don't hurt as much & they don't crunch. I am impressed with it.

Kita Kata

Reviewer3105557님께서 Nov 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My whole family takes this product -- including my dogs!

Good Product

Reviewer1507598님께서 Nov 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does the trick...no more knee pain!

상품 1-10 중 전체 50 상품