KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Jarrow Formulas, 플랙스 시드 오일, 32 fl oz (946 ml)

₩24,897
₩35,425
할인금액: ₩10,528 (30% 할인)
77 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (7)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 70 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Detox with this Organic Flax Seed Oil

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2471090님께서 Jul 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

WOW! This product is great for detoxification! Please be aware that you will feel bad with mild flu-like aching symptoms for a couple of days but afterward you feel great! I continue to use this product. Also do a search about organic flax seed oil using Dr. Budwig in your search. We can and should heal ourselves!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Skin

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2890628님께서 Jul 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking one tablespoon daily for about 3 weeks and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is soft and smooth. I had bumps on the back of my arms that have almost completely diminished. I love this stuff!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great Flas Oil horrible bottle

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1026258님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality flax oil. Bottle has little plastic ridges where the 2 halfs were fused together. No matter how careful you are pouring and how careful you wipe it off after there is oil that creeps down both sides of the bottle before you go to use it in a few hours. They really should be using an amber glass bottle like Flora does.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Flax Seed Oil

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2181146님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality, good taste. Bottle is messy to pour from. Recommend finding a drip proof bottle for storage.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Amazing taste!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2862251님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor said all we needed was krill oil, but this has made such a difference in my son's moods and temper tantrums. I also notice that my jeans are fitting a little loose and wonder if this is why? Love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 70 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »