KO

₩25,125

₩35,749

할인금액: ₩10,624 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Detox with this Organic Flax Seed Oil

Reviewer2471090님께서 Jul 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

WOW! This product is great for detoxification! Please be aware that you will feel bad with mild flu-like aching symptoms for a couple of days but afterward you feel great! I continue to use this product. Also do a search about organic flax seed oil using Dr. Budwig in your search. We can and should heal ourselves!

Skin

Reviewer2890628님께서 Jul 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking one tablespoon daily for about 3 weeks and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is soft and smooth. I had bumps on the back of my arms that have almost completely diminished. I love this stuff!

Great Flas Oil horrible bottle

Reviewer1026258님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality flax oil. Bottle has little plastic ridges where the 2 halfs were fused together. No matter how careful you are pouring and how careful you wipe it off after there is oil that creeps down both sides of the bottle before you go to use it in a few hours. They really should be using an amber glass bottle like Flora does.

Flax Seed Oil

Reviewer2181146님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality, good taste. Bottle is messy to pour from. Recommend finding a drip proof bottle for storage.

Jarrow Flax Seed Oil

Reviewer2498784님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product! The oil is fresh and light tasting. We buy it again and again. Breakfast wouldn't be the same without it!

will buy again

Reviewer2523062님께서 Oct 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this product, starting using it several months ago, the best i've tried so far.

Buy this oil!

Reviewer2925433님께서 Apr 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic price. Great product. Stayed fresh to the last drop. Can't be beat.

Amazing taste!

Reviewer2862251님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor said all we needed was krill oil, but this has made such a difference in my son's moods and temper tantrums. I also notice that my jeans are fitting a little loose and wonder if this is why? Love it!

Love this stuff

Reviewer3331457님께서 Jan 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my 2nd time ordering this. I think it does wonders for my skin. I do agree with other reviews that they need to redesign the bottle or spout because it can get messy. Will buy again. so, Product gets a 5 and the bottle design I would give a 3

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Tasting Flax Oil For Best Price! :)

amylynphoto님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered flax oil for use with The Fat Flush Plan. I wanted a one-month supply for the lowest price possible, and I found iHerb.com to offer by far the lowest price on the Net. It arrived safely and promptly. I am very happy with the level of service.

상품 1-10 중 전체 72 상품