KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,447

₩34,784

할인금액: ₩10,337 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Detox with this Organic Flax Seed Oil

Reviewer2471090님께서 Jul 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

WOW! This product is great for detoxification! Please be aware that you will feel bad with mild flu-like aching symptoms for a couple of days but afterward you feel great! I continue to use this product. Also do a search about organic flax seed oil using Dr. Budwig in your search. We can and should heal ourselves!

Skin

Reviewer2890628님께서 Jul 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking one tablespoon daily for about 3 weeks and I can already see a difference in my skin. It is soft and smooth. I had bumps on the back of my arms that have almost completely diminished. I love this stuff!

Great Flas Oil horrible bottle

Reviewer1026258님께서 Nov 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality flax oil. Bottle has little plastic ridges where the 2 halfs were fused together. No matter how careful you are pouring and how careful you wipe it off after there is oil that creeps down both sides of the bottle before you go to use it in a few hours. They really should be using an amber glass bottle like Flora does.

Flax Seed Oil

Reviewer2181146님께서 Apr 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

High quality, good taste. Bottle is messy to pour from. Recommend finding a drip proof bottle for storage.

Amazing taste!

Reviewer2862251님께서 Sep 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor said all we needed was krill oil, but this has made such a difference in my son's moods and temper tantrums. I also notice that my jeans are fitting a little loose and wonder if this is why? Love it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Best price and best taste

Reviewer1693768님께서 May 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will buy it again and again:)

Jarrow Flax Seed Oil

Reviewer2498784님께서 Jan 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product! The oil is fresh and light tasting. We buy it again and again. Breakfast wouldn't be the same without it!

Buy this oil!

Reviewer2925433님께서 Apr 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic price. Great product. Stayed fresh to the last drop. Can't be beat.

Great!!!

Reviewer1763090님께서 Feb 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this flax oil!!! Made my skin really supple and improve the skin tone!!! Yummy on salads!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Tasting Flax Oil For Best Price! :)

amylynphoto님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered flax oil for use with The Fat Flush Plan. I wanted a one-month supply for the lowest price possible, and I found iHerb.com to offer by far the lowest price on the Net. It arrived safely and promptly. I am very happy with the level of service.

상품 1-10 중 전체 70 상품