KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Muscle builder

trefoglio님께서 Jun 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Creatine is a myostatin blocker so it can help you building muscle fast. However, creatine can also lift your DHT ( dihydrotestosterone ) levels, so it may be good idea to take it with nettle root and/or saw palmetto, if you dont want become muscle man without hair.

Price and quality

Reviewer1407035님께서 May 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was my first time using creatine. I've read that monohydrate is the most throroughly tested and its not worth wasting money on so-called improved formulas. I've also read that the german "creapure" is recommended for quality. This jarrows forumla is inexpensive and uses creapure as the source. I noticed significantly increases in energy and improvements in muscle feel/mass.

Awesome product

Reviewer1397836님께서 Jan 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good and cheap. Not just for bodybuilders, but also helps vegetarians maintain optimal health.

love

Reviewer2139704님께서 Jul 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good for muscle wasting from autoimmune

Irregular heartbeat

Reviewer2555447님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take a small dose of this every morning and find it really does help increase strength and endurance as my heart is weak causing a lack of endurance,it may increase blood pressure slightly because the heart being a muscle beats stronger, so i keep fit to compensate for this and find i have more energy to burn the calories, its not just for body builders.

nice source

Reviewer2795053님께서 Apr 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Let's be honest: I like Jarrow. This stuff might be the same as any other creatine, but it works. I opted against the micronized form, since most of the research ascribes perfectly good effects to the regular monohydrate. What I do know is that creatine helps me with recovery, and I feel comfortable with half a scoop to a whole scoop a day, but I only do this intermittently. I've noticed during marathon study sessions that creatine can give a small burst of mental clarity and wakefulness. I believe this is a matter of direct and stable fuel for neurons, but I'm not sure. Creatine is considered neuroprotective, but as in all things, moderation is golden.

Body Builders Delight

Reviewer1516192님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Creatine is great for weight lifters and aerobic exercisers too. They have also found that it helps with brain function, as well. I like Jarrow brand the best.

Excellent creatine

Reviewer2933226님께서 May 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first time I bought this creatine and liked it. Increased muscle mass, energy, too. Recommend it to everybody!

THE BEST CREATINE

josealarcone님께서 Aug 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

NICE

Great Product

Reviewer3034817님께서 Jul 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well, love it. No taste, easy to add to smoothies or take with water.

상품 1-10 중 전체 99 상품