KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

More energy, less grumpy

Reviewer1146787님께서 Apr 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Even when I don't get enough sleep, I find I'm not as irritable when taking the Jarrow Formula cordyceps. I tried Doctor's Best, but it didn't have the "mood altering" effects of Jarrow Formula.

Good Product

Reviewer1247611님께서 Jul 25, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have always trusted Jarrow and now they have won me over with their mushrooms. I have tried all of the major brands of cordyceps and this is as good as they get. With such a friendly price point . . . even better.

good for stamina.

Reviewer1613928님께서 Jan 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have fibromyalgia and get very fatigued from doing simple things like running errands. I've researched the benefits of cordyceps, impressed with what I read and finally decided to try it. The effect was subtle but I definitely noticed an increase of stamina with taking 1 pill a day. I could run errands and have enough energy to accomplish other things without that overwhelming urge to collapse on the couch. My husband started taking cause he noticed the good affect it had on me. He felt good on it. I decided to try Drs Best brand cause it was cheaper. Huge mistake! it did nothing for bothof us. Jarrow definitely works better.

Magic of the Mushroom

Reviewer1970197님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

With all of the demands placed upon our physical, emotional and subtle bodies it behooves us to continue to try new products to boost our energy, improve focus and assist the immune system. When I first ordered Cordyceps it took just a few days to notice the difference. Combined with a carefully selected regimen of herbs, vitamins, minerals and XanGo Mangosteen juice this elderly body is functioning well.

great cordyceps

Reviewer3224422님께서 Dec 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great cordyceps formula at the best price I could find anywhere

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

didnt notice a big difference

Reviewer2841015님께서 Apr 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

woudnt buy the product a gain. Just didint seem to work that well

Good product

Reviewer29875314님께서 Jun 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It seemed to be working as all other Cordyceps, it is always a good remedy from all things like all types of flu, cold, regulated heart work and blood pressure.

Wonderful!

Reviewer2530024님께서 Sep 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Energizes my mom!

Good stuff!

Reviewer2062667님께서 Feb 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Started taking this with astragalus and olive leaf for energy. It works well for me. Took about 3 weeks to see difference. Went off it when I ran out, and felt the difference. Back on it now.

CUOTATION FOR THE PRODUCT

Reviewer2410335님께서 May 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been ussing this CODYSEPS for 6 months aprox. Really I can say that increase my energy specialy in the morning alldougth I have only one tablet.

상품 1-10 중 전체 22 상품