KO

₩19,827

₩35,349

할인금액: ₩15,523 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

L0WER DOSAGE BETTER

Reviewer2435186님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THE JARROW CO-Q10 IN THE LOWER DOSAGE, >100MG, SEEMS TO WORK BETTER FOR ME.

It is a great value

Reviewer2569597님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe in Jarrow and i have been buying their products for a long time.Though it has magnesium stearate kind of turned me off. I am taking 600 mgs a day and i dont know if it is doing alot. I believe that it is helping but i have a tendonitis issue and it is hard to address. I will say that since i have been taking the vitamins that i consume i have had a clearer memeory a sharper mind and a more upbeat attitude so i guess all the vitamins work together to do this. I also dont remember the last time i had a cold as well.

sweetshe1

5182543286884752930님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought the product worked well,but I think in comparison to another product I purchased in the past,it did not work as quickly!

Mental Endurance

Reviewer2795397님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2x 200mg first thing in the morning with my coffee. Provides a noticeable mental endurance for long days at work. My heart tends to feel more stable when taking it, this one is a keeper.

Good product

5434381057529737265님께서 Jun 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended to increase cellular energy levels and maintain a healthy heart, among other things.

Aus buyer

4628020485259301792님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying CoQ10 for some years as am a shift worker and have history of palpitations. I have found by taking this suppliment it helps to reduce these symptoms.

Co Q10

Reviewer2253831님께서 Jun 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

increase endurance while exercising.

Co-q10

Reviewer2240027님께서 Nov 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good value

Nutritionist

Reviewer3208355님께서 Nov 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product!

Apparently good.

Reviewer1870531님께서 Dec 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Haven't noticed any negative effects, seems to work OK.

상품 1-10 중 전체 20 상품