KO

₩20,891

₩37,247

할인금액: ₩16,356 (44% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • Jarrow Formulas uses exclusively natural (trans-isomer) Coenzyme Q-10 manufactured by Kaneka of Japan. Positively the highest quality in the world!
    Also, our inventory is very fresh. We order this product directly from Jarrow Formulas every month.
  • 고객 평점

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

sweetshe1

5182543286884752930님께서 Apr 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought the product worked well,but I think in comparison to another product I purchased in the past,it did not work as quickly!

Aus buyer

4628020485259301792님께서 Apr 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been buying CoQ10 for some years as am a shift worker and have history of palpitations. I have found by taking this suppliment it helps to reduce these symptoms.

Good product

5434381057529737265님께서 Jun 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended to increase cellular energy levels and maintain a healthy heart, among other things.

Jarrow Formula Co-Q10

5607707279007240218님께서 Feb 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product!

It is a great value

Reviewer2569597님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe in Jarrow and i have been buying their products for a long time.Though it has magnesium stearate kind of turned me off. I am taking 600 mgs a day and i dont know if it is doing alot. I believe that it is helping but i have a tendonitis issue and it is hard to address. I will say that since i have been taking the vitamins that i consume i have had a clearer memeory a sharper mind and a more upbeat attitude so i guess all the vitamins work together to do this. I also dont remember the last time i had a cold as well.

Co-Q10 200mg

Reviewer2704886님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Mental Endurance

Reviewer2795397님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take 2x 200mg first thing in the morning with my coffee. Provides a noticeable mental endurance for long days at work. My heart tends to feel more stable when taking it, this one is a keeper.

Jarrow Formulas Co-Q10

Reviewer1737188님께서 Feb 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take. I have found this product good value for money. Will definitely re-order this product.

L0WER DOSAGE BETTER

Reviewer2435186님께서 Jan 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

THE JARROW CO-Q10 IN THE LOWER DOSAGE, >100MG, SEEMS TO WORK BETTER FOR ME.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good

Reviewer1528396님께서 Dec 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel fine taking this.

상품 1-10 중 전체 19 상품