KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 48 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Great for Insomnia

23 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2254632님께서 Aug 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Absolutely wonderful if you have insomnia! I decided to try Alpha GPC 300 for both memory and mood (and it has been good for that as well) but I realised that I can sleep so well taking this. I have had insomnia for 15 years (takes forever to fall asleep and hard to stay asleep), but since taking this, I have had not a single restless night and I feel better in so many ways because of it. By now, I could care less if it does help with mood and memory since it's such a good (and naturally derived) solution for insomnia...I will continue taking it for as long as necessary. Unfortunate aspect is that if you miss taking it one day (I take one pill a day), insomnia comes right back.

Really works!

17 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2326946님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several 'improve memory' products that never did the job. Jarrow, Alpha GPC actually works. I can remember things more easily, more often, and more difficult things. I am a teacher and can now learn the students names and remember them. I take 2 capsules twice a day and find that is the right amount for me. I love this product - it has changed my life.

Good product

12 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1214284님께서 May 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Alpha GPC seems to help my 87 year old mother think and speak better. I think it is more effective than plain choline.

Alpha GPC

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2393882님께서 Oct 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It's incredible, but the memory of things which I had lost has started to come back and I've only been taking GPC for 2 months. I highly recommend it.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good for the brain and good for you :)

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

danarm님께서 Sep 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Got muscle twitch from taking 2-3 caps of Alpha-GPC per day. Instead of this, I prefer Citicoline. It makes your memory sharper. It also stimulates the release of HGH (human growth hormone) which may help you lose weight and make gray hair return to its original color. It also makes you calmer because it stimulates GABA secretion. It's good to take before bed, as it helps you sleep. For memory I had much better results with Citicoline (CDP Choline).

상품 1-5 중 전체 48 상품