KO

iHerb 상품평

₩22,780

₩43,751

할인금액: ₩20,971 (48% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great fo helping Statin side-effect damage.

Reviewer2786700님께서 Sep 25, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this along with 'CoQ10' to help with the pain and loss of mobility caused by side effects from taking statins. I stopped taking the carnit9ine and the CoQ10 for 3 months to check whether they were really helping and within a month knew that they were worth every penny. 'Jarrow' is the best one for me.

Brain Booster

Reviewer1955297님께서 Dec 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

A chiropractor recommended this amd said take it with the biotin. I find it helps my brain function a great deal. I understand it should not be taken alone.

from Poland

Reviewer2733865님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works very well for my autistic son

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good price. Fast delivery.

Reviewer1687596님께서 Sep 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taking to keep my brain working.

great

Reviewer1159228님께서 Apr 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

use this before working out. I always trust jarrow. Quality and price never disappoint.

CHEMOTHERAPY PATIENTS WILL BENEFIT

Reviewer2743644님께서 Sep 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to swallow tablet in a dose advised by my naturopath to minimize neuropathy secondary to chemotherapy. At 2 tablets twice a day, symptoms have been mild. Several other patients going through the same chemotherapy did not consult a naturopath for control of side effects, are not taling acetyl-l-carnitine,and are experiencing significant and in some cases painful peripheral neuropathy.

Keep your brain healthy.

Reviewer3155602님께서 Oct 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of my favorite brands. I like quality.

Very good product

healthandlongevity님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is of high quality. Though I do prefer powder form of ALCAR without any fillers

acetyle L- carnitine

Reviewer2253831님께서 Apr 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for brain function with combination of Alpha Lipoic acid.

good product

Reviewer1876891님께서 Sep 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I usually prefer to combine Acetyl L-Carnitine with Alpha Lipoic Acid but this by itself is a good product.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품