KO

다른 상품평 (11)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 105 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

There are much better products out there.

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because I am looking for a quick libido booster. The formula also seems pretty good as it contains a number of well known libido herbs and is formulated by Ray Sahelian. It contains bioperine as you might be even absorbing more than other similar products. For me, it works really well. It makes it very easy to get very hard, more sensitive and allows me to go on much longer. In fact, my legs get a bit numb after some time or I might get cold hands or feet as the blood flow is concentrated around the groin area. Yoihimbe is a very strong stimulant. However, it tends to increase blood pres sure, increase heartbeat rates, can make me light headed (at higher dosages) and increased body temperature (your partner will probably notice too). This is not for the those with heart problems. It is important not to take it near sleeping time as well as you will not be able to sleep. I would strongly recommend that you start with only 1 softgel to test your reaction to yoihime before trying higher dosage. For me, I would stick to 2. Any more, the side effects get uncomfortable. Taking it at low dosages might help to build the tolerance to yoihime’s side effects. However, this will also means that you will need more prior to action in order to achieve similar results. The softgel is made of gelatin (not for vegetarians), quite big and easy to swallow. The product does not contain fish oil in the past and they have cheapened it by adding it in and reduce the other herbs. Another concern is that the company uses titanium dioxide, a toxic linked to cancer and other health problems, as flow agent. Pricewise, it is not expensive unless s you plan to take it on a daily basis. Since this product contains a lot of oil, it is best kept in refrigerator as oil oxidised easily. Check out my page for more reviews!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great results from Advanced Yohimbe-Plus!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2943527님께서 Feb 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I initially discovered your product when I was having difficulty in maintaining an erection and ejaculating. This was a direct result of a medication named Lexapro which I began taking for generalized anxiety. I had never had this problem prior to taking Lexapro. Your product got me back to normal, thank goodness. I finally became used to the Lexapro and did not need the Yohimbe any longer. I have since ordered your product at times to enhance my erection and arousal with my wife. Your product works very well. I'm trying to get my wife to take the Steel Libido for women but she has not agreed to take it yet. I really wish she would.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Not what its cracked up to be.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3199053님께서 Dec 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product causes elevated pulse and blood pressure, and shakiness. This happened with eachuse. I did not see a significant positive change in perfomance, but instead experienced intermittent loss of sexual sensation. I am a relatively healthy young man of 30 years. No cardiac or blood pressure issues. I would advise anybody who does have any health conditions to stear clear of this product! Not only was the product not effective, but I was very distracted by all the other things going on in my body ie. the shakes and my heart racing, so the experience was all around ungood. Very disapointed.

Yohimbe-Male ED Alternative, Mood upper

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3244717님께서 Nov 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product-best alternative to pricey Rxs for ED-elevated mood also and didnt interfere with blood pressure Rxs. I take just 1 a day in am.BIG diffrence!!

outstanding!!!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3202241님께서 Jun 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this product. I am sensitive to yohimbe so I can't take more than three softgels spread apart in a 24-hour period. Response time for erection is not as quick as with prescription medication but performance feels more "natural" in that I have better sensation and I can release in a timely manner. Highly recommended.

상품 1-5 중 전체 105 상품