KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

You can really feel the effects!

Reviewer3296142님께서 Nov 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't had much luck with other herbal/vitamin products to reduce stress, but I have had success with other Irwin Naturals products, so decided to give it a try. I am impressed! I can actually tell on those mornings when I forget to take it! Stress-Defy helps "smooth out" those frazzled nerves, especially when I'm nearing a deadline. It keeps me more productive and focused, rather than letting my anxiety distract me from the task at hand. I can highly recommend it.

Stress-Defy got me through 5 days with my Mother-In-law

Reviewer2393513님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mother-in-law's 5 day visit did not get the better of me, thanks to Stress-Defy :)

Super results

Reviewer2107968님께서 Dec 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This soothes the jitters and tension! I can feel the effect within 15 minutes of taking it. Calms anxiety too.

Stress Defy

Reviewer3180599님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been sleeping throughout the night. and waking up feeling rested.

stress defy

Reviewer2749325님께서 Jul 30, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellemt product

Works good

Reviewer2732158님께서 Apr 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am happy with this product. I do not take it regularly, but I find it to be calming when I am feeling stressed or anxious. I would recommend all of the Irwin Naturals products-- I have ordered quite a few and haven't had any complaints. Great brand at a good price. Thank you IHerb

Skeptic is satisfied

5138425487510699758님께서 Jun 19, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

An excellent product. I've been dealing with hereditary GAD for years, and even have HBP because of it. I've been seeking all kinds of herbal remedies--There isn't a tea I haven't tried! I finally found my tea in a bottle. This stuff works! Whether my stress is generalized or specific, it is now gone. Thanks Irwin!

A Happy Customer

Reviewer2203441님께서 Nov 15, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and the service I have received from IHerb is the BEST!!!!

Stress Defy

5607319736511888777님께서 Feb 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are very helpful for both my spouse and son. Neither is comfortable with the stresses in their lives, work or middle school, and this helps maintain a calm that encourages both of them.

The best products around

Reviewer1782084님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품