KO

iHerb 상품평

₩23,003

₩30,675

할인금액: ₩7,672 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

It works..!!

Reviewer2083569님께서 May 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many products that promised to end with the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Many worked so so. Others did not work. I have continued trying products that are different and in Prosta-Strong I found what I have been looking for. I have taking it for one month and I feel better every day. I will continue taking it and recommending it.

Works great!

Reviewer1876403님께서 Feb 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is great for prostate health and helps prevent frequent trips to the bathroom at night. Great product!

You will feel improvement

Anntann님께서 Jul 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has had prostate enlargement for many years as well as an infection that came & went until he was finally prescribed Penicillin. Because of so many years of that low grade infection, he now has prostate stones and scar tissue. He used Prota Q for years with good results....until he discovered Prosta-Strong! He is so much better with this product and he tells every man he knows about it. What a relief he has had! He takes two softgels in the morning and two at night with amazing results!

review

Reviewer1602078님께서 Apr 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

the best for men!!! my husband psa has been under .4 for the past 15 yrs. no problems with prostate at all!! excellent product!!

Great product

Reviewer3237124님께서 Oct 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this brand. Irwin Natural is an ¨A¨. This product has a very convenient price and with bioperine, it works rapdly and effective.

Irwin Naturals, Prosta-Strong, 90 Liquid Softgels

Reviewer2490291님께서 Jan 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only product I have found that works! No more getting up in the night. Highly recommend.

Enlarged prostate problems

Reviewer1260291님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is working for me. I have used several brands of prostate treatments and I have found that it is a matter of finding what works for you. What works for me does not always work for others as I have found. I have found two products that are great though quiet expensive and one other that was slow to produce a result but was quiet inexpensive, but did bring about the desired result after a few weeks. After much experimenting I have found that diet is a huge factor when taking any of these remedies. Saturated fats, spices and pesitcides in meat can often determine the success or lack of it when taking any of these products. recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

No effect

proteuss님께서 Apr 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this formula for 2 months without any kind of any effect

Prosta-strong

Reviewer2061521님께서 Jul 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

It made things worse, stoped taking them very bad results

The best products around

Reviewer1782084님께서 Oct 08, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Irwin makes the best products around, the fact they have Bioperine Enhanced Absorption should not go unnoticed by supplement users. Simply the best!

상품 1-10 중 전체 23 상품