KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Irwin Naturals, EstroPause, Menopause Support, 80 Liquid Soft-Gels

₩16,023
₩21,367
할인금액: ₩5,345 (25% 할인)
14 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.4 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (0)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

The Best!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

connie916님께서 Jul 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using EstroPause for a few years. When I stop taking them, I notice a HUGE difference! Even my husband notices if I'm not taking them, because of my mood change. It has St Johns Wort, which helps if your mood is low. This REALLY works. I pop 4 (at once) in the morning, and feel great the whole day. They look a bit big, but not HUGE. Since they're soft, you swallow real easy. Just to know you're going to feel great, it's worth taking the 4 liquid gel caps. You won't regret it!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

great results so far!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1023473님께서 Dec 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started using this product after having a complete hysterectomy at 37 y/o about 1 month ago. I am using it as a complement to my estrogen pill. My hot flashes are completely gone and I feel completely "balanced". Hoping this continues!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

menopause symptom relief - a miracle!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LotusJ57님께서 Jan 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband bought Estropause for me and it has truly been a miracle cure for my menopause symptoms! I was taking several prescription medications (including a central nervous system stimulant) due to menopause symptoms. Now I am only just taking the Estropause and FEEL GREAT and AM SLEEPING well again! No more hot flashes! Mood swings are gone too! I highly recommend this product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

In Paradise, MT.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3331194님께서 Oct 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for 2 years and love it! So glad I can purchase this from you instead of driving 250 miles round trip to the nearest distributor and paying $4.00 more per bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great product

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1514471님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gynecologist recommended this product instead of HRT. She was right, it gives you the required calcium replacement along with added herbs to balance out menopause symptoms. I have been taking it a month and have ordered a second bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 14 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »