KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

menopause symptom relief - a miracle!

LotusJ57님께서 Jan 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband bought Estropause for me and it has truly been a miracle cure for my menopause symptoms! I was taking several prescription medications (including a central nervous system stimulant) due to menopause symptoms. Now I am only just taking the Estropause and FEEL GREAT and AM SLEEPING well again! No more hot flashes! Mood swings are gone too! I highly recommend this product!

The Best!

connie916님께서 Jul 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using EstroPause for a few years. When I stop taking them, I notice a HUGE difference! Even my husband notices if I'm not taking them, because of my mood change. It has St Johns Wort, which helps if your mood is low. This REALLY works. I pop 4 (at once) in the morning, and feel great the whole day. They look a bit big, but not HUGE. Since they're soft, you swallow real easy. Just to know you're going to feel great, it's worth taking the 4 liquid gel caps. You won't regret it!

great results so far!

Reviewer1023473님께서 Dec 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just started using this product after having a complete hysterectomy at 37 y/o about 1 month ago. I am using it as a complement to my estrogen pill. My hot flashes are completely gone and I feel completely "balanced". Hoping this continues!

In Paradise, MT.

Reviewer3331194님께서 Oct 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for 2 years and love it! So glad I can purchase this from you instead of driving 250 miles round trip to the nearest distributor and paying $4.00 more per bottle.

Great product

Reviewer1514471님께서 Apr 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My gynecologist recommended this product instead of HRT. She was right, it gives you the required calcium replacement along with added herbs to balance out menopause symptoms. I have been taking it a month and have ordered a second bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2662489님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

It works!!!

Reviewer2285330님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It works!!!! I am very happy with results. Already recommended to my friends.

ESTROPAUSE!

Reviewer2789280님께서 Jan 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Estropause works best for me! I am gr earful to find this amazing product. I was taking another am/pm product for +6 months before I switched! EstroPause manages my night sweets like no other. I hope you are relieved as well.

Helps with hot flashes

Reviewer2244462님께서 Nov 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

After reading a book about going thru menopause, I knew certain herbs can help with hot flashes. After taking EstroPause faithfully for about 10 days I noticed a huge difference with Hot flashes. Definitely worth trying !! Give it 10 - 14 days to work ...

menopause

4644043412423965824님께서 Apr 10, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I feel much better when I take this supplement and do feel better because of the supplement.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품