KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Hyland's, 독감용, 100 정 (Discontinued Item)

₩10,764
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Wonderful product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3185862님께서 Mar 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended me to take Oscillococcinum when I get the flu symptoms. I bought anas barbariae from Similsan. It helped the same but for ten times less. It is not allowed in Switzerland anymore so I was very happy to find that Hyland's also has a product which contains anas barbarieae. For many years I have not had the flu. I used to get the flu each winter. Every time somebody used to sneeze or cough I got ill. Now I take a few tablets at the first symtoms and they dissapear within a very short time. It also helps my daughter. And it has absolutely no side effects. I can only highly recommend it.

Same as Oscillococcinum, but cheaper

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1030487님께서 Aug 11, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you like Oscillococcinum, this product contains the same active ingredient (homeopathic Anas barbariae in the 200 potency), for a much better price.

Effective and convenient

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LantauMama님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently had a terrible cold/flu and was out in bed for days. As my symptoms were changing daily, I was changing my homeopathic approach addressing each symptom with a single homeopathic remedy. By the last few days, my symptoms were all over the place, so I took these. As soon as my kids started to show early symptoms of what I had - I gave them these morning and night and they never got sick. While I prefer to treat symptoms with single homeopathy tablets, this combined tablet is great for both the convenience and effectiveness.

Great product

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2712994님께서 Sep 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Hyland's products, this gives great symptom relief. If I take it at the very first signs of flu and sleep, I am usually over it when I wake up. It doesn't hurt to take it so if you feel achy and think you might have flu, just give it a try one time. If it is for those symptoms it will work, if you don't need it, it won't do any harm.

Hyland's Flu - does the job

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1280102님께서 Mar 20, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I greatly appreciate how effective Hylan'd Flu is to help boost the immune system. Two of our children came down with the flu before I bought this product. Taking Hyland's Flu and good hygiene habits kept me, their cargiver, from coming down with it as well. It is a little chalky to taste but far better tasting than some other products. I buy it for it's effectiveness.

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품