KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good nonevavsive product

4684294166063330249님께서 Mar 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It takes a while to kick in. If you want fast relief this is not for you; nonetheless, it's a good product.

Great product

Reviewer2085840님께서 Mar 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps with cold and flu! Hard to believe a little dis-solvable pill could do what it does but it truly works!! Switching my medicine cabinet to all Hyland's products

Effective and convenient

LantauMama님께서 Dec 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently had a terrible cold/flu and was out in bed for days. As my symptoms were changing daily, I was changing my homeopathic approach addressing each symptom with a single homeopathic remedy. By the last few days, my symptoms were all over the place, so I took these. As soon as my kids started to show early symptoms of what I had - I gave them these morning and night and they never got sick. While I prefer to treat symptoms with single homeopathy tablets, this combined tablet is great for both the convenience and effectiveness.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

it works for me, but not for my mother

OksanaM님께서 Jan 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have double feeling for that product - it did helped me with cold symptoms, but not helped my mum

Didn't try yet

5362699221627533667님께서 Nov 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didnt try yet

给宝贝试过了,效果不错

Reviewer1170977님께서 Oct 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

宝宝发烧的时候,吃小药片就能退烧,她自己还很喜欢吃,常说,妈妈,我吃个小药片吧~!

Strongly recommend!

Reviewer3228269님께서 May 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helped me to get out of cold with sinusitis in 2 days. Real sinusitis! I took it only 2 (in the evenings). I like the products of this company.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wonderful product

Reviewer3185862님께서 Mar 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My doctor recommended me to take Oscillococcinum when I get the flu symptoms. I bought anas barbariae from Similsan. It helped the same but for ten times less. It is not allowed in Switzerland anymore so I was very happy to find that Hyland's also has a product which contains anas barbarieae. For many years I have not had the flu. I used to get the flu each winter. Every time somebody used to sneeze or cough I got ill. Now I take a few tablets at the first symtoms and they dissapear within a very short time. It also helps my daughter. And it has absolutely no side effects. I can only highly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good.

Reviewer2484782님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product and best kept seccret!

Reviewer1486600님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like to keep this on hand...really helps if you are coughing and can't seem to stop it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품