KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,135

₩11,000

할인금액: ₩865 (8% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Hyland's Brochial cough

Reviewer2599580님께서 Feb 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

We have been using this product for a very long time. It has been very helpful for our son who has had asthma since he was 9 months old. We have had to look long and hard for this medicine and was thrilled to find it. It really works and taste great, helps stop coughing pretty rapidly. I would definitely recommend this product. MG

Another excellent homeopathic product

Reviewer2489065님께서 May 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Had a late winter cold, the second of the season, and could not stop the cough. Three days of dosing with Hylands Bronchial Cough tablets and the coughing cleared up and my chest cleared also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Hyland's, Bronchial Cough, 100 Tablets (HYL-29542)

Reviewer3250450님께서 Aug 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well and quickly.

Very Good!

Reviewer1026654님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It helps to manage my son's bronchitis.

Amazing

Reviewer2607044님께서 Jan 07, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a wonderful product for that nagging cough that just won't go away. So easy to use and taste isn't bad. Highly recommend these.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Big fan of Hyland's products.

Reviewer1156637님께서 Nov 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seemed to help my children's coughs. I also tried other homeopathic products. This one helped enough to make it worthwhile: at least a 50% improvement.

Great for my

Reviewer1974494님께서 Feb 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is the best product for my bronchial cough

very effective product

Reviewer1443928님께서 Nov 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

my daughter's cough reduced drastically after taking for a day and her cough was totally gone in 3 days!

works great

Reviewer2759122님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i use these for many years, and the good thing is , you can give these to your little child too. i used the tablets since my kids were pre school age kids, rather than the over the counter stuff. it has no side effects and seem to make the body defense stronger and helps again the cough.

Another effective product!!!

Reviewer2338551님께서 Oct 03, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Better than Allopathy medicines.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품