KO

₩11,645

할인금액: ₩4,076 (35% 할인)

평가 | 영어
정렬

Helps dandruff and itching.

yashtuchka님께서 Aug 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Мой муж пользовался им полтора месяца. во время использования ну него не было зуда и перхоти. Густой темный шампунь, имеет очень сильный запах дегтя. Вряд ли девушке это может понравиться, потому что голова пахнет им даже после мытья еще весь день My husband used it for six weeks. while using the well he was not itching and dandruff. Thick dark shampoo has a very strong smell of tar. It is unlikely that a girl may like it, because the head of smell even after washing them all the day

Very good!

Reviewer2860396님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Only dandruff shampoo that has worked

Reviewer1355160님께서 Jul 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the best dandruff shampoo I have used. It is the only one that has gotten rid of the flakes.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Seems to help my husband.

Reviewer2512726님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo helps to keep my husband's scalps condition under control. Way more effective than T_Gel.

Excellent Shampoo

Reviewer1591567님께서 Nov 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Has helped to cope with a psoriasis on a head

As always, the good

Reviewer2822059님께서 Mar 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

As always, the good

Really works!

Reviewer1333587님께서 Oct 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

A dermatologist told me to use a coal tar based shampoo for my scalp condition, I knew better and decided to search for a healthier alternative. Everclean Antidanfruff and have been using it for several years. Really works!

Superb

Reviewer1242079님께서 Apr 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product for my mother for a chemical burn in her scalp, and I can tell a major difference! It does smell funny, and I do suggest using a highly moisturizing conditioner though!

Great

Reviewer2427281님께서 Jul 27, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

If I could shampoo every day this would be perfect.

no more dandruffs

Reviewer1476682님께서 Feb 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

works better then the commerial, espensive dandruff shampoos. My husband said never to buy anything else again. And as for me, I don't see anymore dandruffs on his dark shirts.

상품 1-10 중 전체 25 상품