KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Nice design - nice price

Reviewer1039593님께서 Jan 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with my little neti, it is very beautiful, and good looking in my bathroom. Good price for value set, I would definetely recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent - I would highly recommend this!

healthymuslimah님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have sinus issues and want to treat them naturally, using a neti pot really can make a huge difference! This product is great - the neti pot is ceramic, so no leaching of chemicals from plastic into your water. It comes with the right type of salt (don't use standard table salt!) as well as an aromatherapy oil blend that helps clear the sinuses! It also have the most awesome little inhaler in the pack which comes as a freebie! I wish iherb would sell them individually as they are really excellent! As you use such a small amount of salt each time (just 1/4 tsp) this will last you for aaaages!

good product

Reviewer2381004님께서 Dec 15, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

i really felt the difference in the first day, thanx iherb for the fast shipping.

excellent product

5449158617407307022님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was a well made product, and the instructions were fairly clear.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good service, fast delivery, reasonable price and shipping fee. Need to update the description and picture

4637602857001130517님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My porcelain pot set was received in good condition. However the one I ordered is not includ the neti stick, and the box packaging is different from the picture posted in iHerb, which was in iHerb the item description stated with free neti stick inside. The product itself is good quality, haven't try this himalayan institue yet but using the neti pot has reduced the amount of tissue that I need to use because of my allergy, it helps alot in fighting my sinus infection naturally. I use neti pot everyday, absolutely love them! They gave me a free gift, some kind of ruler/bookmark with magnifier installed. Cool!!! Very useful. Thank you iHerb team! :)) Note: kindly update the picture and description to avoid future customer complaint.

Overpriced for Products Included in Kit

Reviewer3286239님께서 May 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Himalayan Institute thinks very highly of their jar of sodium chloride - table salt - which is non-iodized at that! Shame on me for not researching the ingredients. The neti pot is okay. The Neti-Wash Plus is a great mixture of essential oils and herbs that really do soothe and heal the sinuses. I would only order the neti pot and the wash if I had it to do over again...live and learn.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품