KO

다른 상품평 (4)
정렬

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품

Nice design - nice price

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1039593님께서 Jan 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very happy with my little neti, it is very beautiful, and good looking in my bathroom. Good price for value set, I would definetely recommend it.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent - I would highly recommend this!

healthymuslimah님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have sinus issues and want to treat them naturally, using a neti pot really can make a huge difference! This product is great - the neti pot is ceramic, so no leaching of chemicals from plastic into your water. It comes with the right type of salt (don't use standard table salt!) as well as an aromatherapy oil blend that helps clear the sinuses! It also have the most awesome little inhaler in the pack which comes as a freebie! I wish iherb would sell them individually as they are really excellent! As you use such a small amount of salt each time (just 1/4 tsp) this will last you for aaaages!

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good service, fast delivery, reasonable price and shipping fee. Need to update the description and picture

4637602857001130517님께서 Mar 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My porcelain pot set was received in good condition. However the one I ordered is not includ the neti stick, and the box packaging is different from the picture posted in iHerb, which was in iHerb the item description stated with free neti stick inside. The product itself is good quality, haven't try this himalayan institue yet but using the neti pot has reduced the amount of tissue that I need to use because of my allergy, it helps alot in fighting my sinus infection naturally. I use neti pot everyday, absolutely love them! They gave me a free gift, some kind of ruler/bookmark with magnifier installed. Cool!!! Very useful. Thank you iHerb team! :)) Note: kindly update the picture and description to avoid future customer complaint.

상품 1-3 중 전체 3 상품