KO

₩16,957

₩17,629

할인금액: ₩672 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

chyawanprash

Reviewer2434500님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste and great price but..

Reviewer1273925님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately there was hardly any perceived rejuvenation (rasayana) effect from taking it. Although made with fresh amla fruit, and has a nice spicy taste. This product is very reminiscent of the wider available commercial domestic Indian brands of Chayavanprash. For a great Chyavanprash available through iherb, my choice so far is Nature's Formulary.

Chyawanprash - HI

Reviewer2261611님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

i love it

VictoriaN님께서 Mar 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

Spicy

Reviewer3260068님께서 Jun 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

A must have!

4740651964546110831님께서 Apr 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product so much! Already bought 4 bottles! Really good for skin, for hair, for digestion, for the whole body! 1 teaspoon in the mornings gives me strength for the whole day! Try it, you won't regret it!

Super Shot!

Reviewer1924977님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is amazing,. I have told my friends about this amazing product, best shot of vitamins out there for any time of year. Another Gem to add to my Health Aid Kit!! One of my favorites right off the spoon, like peanutbutter.

Makes me feel great!!!!!

Reviewer1587428님께서 Jul 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love its taste and notice great energy after taking it...will be sharing with my mum and sister...So grateful for it!!!!!

fantastic

Reviewer1652745님께서 May 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love it's taste, consistency, and the immediate energy boost it gives. it's like eating strength and vitality. I've been using chyawanprash for a while now, and no other supplement has had such a positive impact on my health (immune power, energy levels), ever. I love it. I take 1-2 tablespoons on an empty stomach, morning or at noon, with a cup of hot water.

Good impression

5675845068563150315님께서 Sep 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could not value the impact still, but what I like is the taste and feeling of more energy in the morning. I think I need more time to valuate results;)

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품