KO

₩13,087

₩17,563

할인금액: ₩4,476 (25% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

chyawanprash

Reviewer2434500님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste and great price but..

Reviewer1273925님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately there was hardly any perceived rejuvenation (rasayana) effect from taking it. Although made with fresh amla fruit, and has a nice spicy taste. This product is very reminiscent of the wider available commercial domestic Indian brands of Chayavanprash. For a great Chyavanprash available through iherb, my choice so far is Nature's Formulary.

Chyawanprash - HI

Reviewer2261611님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

i love it

VictoriaN님께서 Mar 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

A must have!

4740651964546110831님께서 Apr 12, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product so much! Already bought 4 bottles! Really good for skin, for hair, for digestion, for the whole body! 1 teaspoon in the mornings gives me strength for the whole day! Try it, you won't regret it!

Spicy

Reviewer3260068님께서 Jun 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

Not very effective

4669693988845461808님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes good, has no preservatives and tested for heavy metals. I tried all Chyavanprashes on iherb and all others were more effective for health.

there are better alternatives

Reviewer1733570님께서 Aug 11, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Chyawanprash from interplexus was more gingery, more thick and a lot better overall

Makes me feel great!!!!!

Reviewer1587428님께서 Jul 08, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love its taste and notice great energy after taking it...will be sharing with my mum and sister...So grateful for it!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

This is the best chywanprash so far.

5355597722417211010님께서 May 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried many products for kids...kids are fine to eat this and they never use to touch other ones.

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품