KO

₩16,006

₩16,640

할인금액: ₩634 (4% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

chyawanprash

Reviewer2434500님께서 Jun 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

good..........but raises blood sugar levels.very warming to the system.contains sugar.if this product was made without sugar or gee it would be sensational.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good taste and great price but..

Reviewer1273925님께서 Jul 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Unfortunately there was hardly any perceived rejuvenation (rasayana) effect from taking it. Although made with fresh amla fruit, and has a nice spicy taste. This product is very reminiscent of the wider available commercial domestic Indian brands of Chayavanprash. For a great Chyavanprash available through iherb, my choice so far is Nature's Formulary.

Chyawanprash - HI

Reviewer2261611님께서 Jan 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little potent but yummy once you get used to it - i don't know if it gives me extra energy but I feel good using it for some reason, I think I'm partial to Himalayan Institute products - I've seen their lab and really trust their production

i love it

VictoriaN님께서 Mar 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

It tastes much better than the Himalay herbals one. Very unusual spice taste, it makes me warm from inside.

Spicy

Reviewer3260068님께서 Jun 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has a spicy bite to it (subtle) but quite tasty. Better on bread or something, as it is very rich.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

4903849077633869098님께서 Jun 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Satisfies my sweet tooth!

cherrywalker님께서 Aug 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this product for several weeks and it has replaced other jams and jellies on my morning toast. This is not overly sweet but very tasty. My energy level is also increased.

enjoy the flavor

Reviewer1793693님께서 Jan 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really enjoy the texture and flavor of the HI chaywanprash, take a tsp a day and helps me feel my best.

Super Shot!

Reviewer1924977님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is amazing,. I have told my friends about this amazing product, best shot of vitamins out there for any time of year. Another Gem to add to my Health Aid Kit!! One of my favorites right off the spoon, like peanutbutter.

Very good!!!

Reviewer3083828님께서 Nov 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good!!!