KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,722

₩22,300

할인금액: ₩5,578 (25% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good Brand

Reviewer2010450님께서 Oct 05, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried several different brands of Triphala and found that this brand works the best. I wouldn't waste my money on any other brand or combination. I did all of them and this is the only one that works.

NYC

Reviewer2824479님께서 Jul 28, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product because I read that it helps the colon create large, well formed, and odorless stools. I have only had this product for a short period of time. It seems to be living up to the hype. This product helps me to have a large BM in the morning. Before this product I had to go several times a day. This product has been very effective clearing out the colon.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gentle and easy on the system

Reviewer3276967님께서 Aug 07, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My friend who is from India uses Triphala regularly. She and I are both vegetarians yet once in a while we do experience irregularity with our bowel movements. I have only used this twice since my purchase but I plan to keep it as part of my supplies. It proved to work in an non-invasive, gentle manner and felt much better than any otc I've tried. Highly recommend!

helped some things.

Reviewer1186914님께서 Oct 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product worked better for me than digestive enzymes I've tried for bloating, gas and burping. It helped bloating from the belly button down, did not help my stomach bloating.

works!

Reviewer1464119님께서 Jan 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps with difficult to relieve constipation.

really clears skin!

Reviewer3286363님께서 Aug 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have many irritations on my skin because of stomach problems. And during 3 years can't find any help. But just after two days of using this capsules I saw the big difference - now my skin feels good and looks steady and calm. Will buy again!

Himalaya Herbal Healthcare, Triphala, 60 Caplets

Reviewer2352646님께서 Jan 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product did not help my constipation; however, my overall energy and wellbeing are much improved, and my aches and pains are noticeably lessened, thus I will continue to use Triphala.

Effective

Reviewer1878571님께서 Apr 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Really helps ease constipation and encourages regularity. Sometimes I take it if my stomach is just upset. The caplets are very difficult to swallow as they are dry and get caught on the back of my throat.

Triphala - safe and healthy

Reviewer3316199님께서 Oct 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This Triphala is especially convenient becasue of the dosage : 1 capsule compared with other kinds in which you have to take four a day.

yeah!

Reviewer1806805님께서 Mar 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've always had a "can't poo" problem. Taking these have really helped. More pills need to come in bottle and wish they were coated. Other than that..really like em.

상품 1-10 중 전체 36 상품