KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,409

₩22,654

할인금액: ₩7,245 (32% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great respiratory support...

huck03님께서 Aug 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I discovered this product quite by accident, and have now taken it for a couple of years. Holy Basil is often marketed as supporting a 'feeling of calmness and well-being', so I gave it a try. It did nothing to support the claims, but I did notice that I was breathing more easily. I have asthma, and at that time I was taking inhaled corticosteroids twice a day, still having minor trouble at night, and bouts of acute illness during allergy seasons. After researching the Holy Basil a bit more, I found that respiratory support was it's traditional use! I weaned off those steroids, under dr supervision, and now use this herb 2x a day, along with reishi. While I still have minor disturbances in the evenings or when around allergens, I find than an extra dose improves things. I also keep a rescue inhaler on hand at all times... Just in case! Asthma is nothing to play with, so I'd never change meds without consulting a dr, but this herb has WORKED for me! iHerb has it for the best price I've found.

Holy Basil

Reviewer1351020님께서 Mar 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using this for about 5 months now. I had read that it helped modulate cortisol levels and helped respiration. I have found this to be true on both comments. AH

Happy pills

4997456849209915264님께서 Jan 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

These help with my depression where St. John's Wort and 5-HTP failed.

Great for Anxiety

Reviewer2074869님께서 Feb 06, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take it for anxiety and it gives results in less than 30 minutes after taking it. I usually take one pill if the anxiety level is mild, and two or three if it is high. It also helps me to avoid getting IBS, which usually happens after intense anxiety derived from stressful situations.

Holy Basil is calming agent

4898716772276784502님께서 Sep 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking holy basil capsules and feel a calming affect apart from improving general health.

Can't comment yet

adechamplain님께서 Nov 18, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to use to help my Adrenals. I haven't used it yet much. I have lately tried Tulsi tea and found that it totally made me feel calm and it was a great focussed feeling. No anxiety so I wanted to have something like this on hand to try should I find myself anxious and needing centring but I can't yet comment on this one.

helps deal with stress

Reviewer1052411님께서 Feb 16, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Can tell a difference in how I experience stressful situations and people. Seem to be maintaining my focus and calm. Very good.

Nice product

seanna님께서 Jun 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure quality and powerful.

Excellent product

5341869509831413891님께서 Sep 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gives clarity and peace of mind

Excellent service by Iherb

Reviewer2849359님께서 Jul 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is great for stress and relaxation.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품