KO

다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

great for blood pressure and easy to take!**

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

nutranut님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My blood pressure has always been in the normal range, but lately it has climbed over 120 into the pre-hypertensive range-sometimes near 140. I had ordered Blood Pressure Response by Source Naturals, but the pills were gigantic, hard to swallow, and expensive. In addition, you need to take 5 a day-3 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon on an empty stomach. They were too big to fit in any normal-sze pill travel cases-- So add inconvenient to everything else. Arjuna is small, easy to swallow and requires 1 pill a day before you eat. Since I've started taking Arjuna my blood pressure is consistently below 120/80-sometimes below 110. I don't feel tired, light-headed, or sluggish. I looked Arjuna up on the internet and checked with WebMD to make sure that there are no dangerous side effects or interactions. Anyone on blood pressure medication should talk to their doctor before taking this product since it can interact with prescription meds or make your blood pressure too low. I usually take it at lunch time or dinner-whatever will be my largest meal of the day. It is very effective.

Great product

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1599966님께서 Dec 26, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has a 15 year history of heart disease that includes multiple heart attacks. He has been using Himalaya arjuna to help control cardiac symptoms...irregular heartbeat and high blood pressure...for three years now with good results. It is one part of a multi-part nutritional and supplement program that has cleared long standing cardiac symptoms and enabled him to avoid the use of dangerous drugs and surgery. We highly recommend Himalaya arjuna as part of the nutritional approach to controlling and healing heart disease.

Himalaya Arjuna

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1248771님께서 Sep 22, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had been taking Planetary Herbals Arjuna for some time with noticeable results then slowly switched to Himalaya and soon noticed what I believed to be a positive and improving condition. Can recommend but Arjuna seems to takes a long time to show results but worth the diligence

Bad for my father

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Jul 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am disappointed with this herb. And the worst thing is that I don't know who is guilty: the Himalaya Herbal formula or the herb Arjuna itself. My father is high blood pressure and chest angina sufferer. Long time ago he had even micro-infarct. I must take care of him. I used to buy Hawthorn for him, it suited him pretty well, but I wanted him to try some new, improved, better, stronger herbs and decided to try Arjuna because of various articles and people opinions. Unfortunately his blood pressure and pulse were going nuts. High blood pressure was going too much down, he was stopping taking his chemical blood pressure medicines but that didn't work also. The next day blood pressure was rising extremely high again. Pulse was very small, low, too. Now I am writing and thinking, maybe Himalaya doesn't suit for us. I myself tried guggulsterones for that brand and felt no effect at all. Maybe after some time I will give to Arjuna one more chance but I think that I would not trust that Indian formula ever again.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

The right way to lower Cholesterol

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2337938님께서 Apr 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I decided to take this vs the medical industry suggested pills. It lowered my scores by 35 points in 3 months....! I recommend this to everyone

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품