KO

₩15,286

₩21,219

할인금액: ₩5,933 (28% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

great product, gets me lots of compliments

Reviewer2381151님께서 Apr 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Herbatint to color my hair for many years. It is gentle and I think it actually improves the texture of my curly hair. I mix 4R and 7M in equal proportions - the browner shade gives a base for the red tones to hold on to (red tones alone tend to look either purple or orange, and wash out quickly). This mix also hides the gray hairs well. I get compliments all the time on my hair color - men think its natural and women want to know where I get it done. I ordered this product from iHerb many times - it always comes quickly and it the lowest price around. Thanks! Tina

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Have been using these wonderful products for years

Reviewer1991304님께서 Jul 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use the haircolor products because they do not damage my hair and have no ammonia or other obnoxious smell. I have short dark brown hair with lots of grey and white, so I mix this with equal amount of 4N - chestnut. Need the chestnut to penetrate the grey and white because the copper chestnut alone will eventually turn the grey/white hairs pink. Also use the conditioner and shampoo. Because my hair is short I use 3 caps of each color and then 6 caps of the developer, so I get 2 to 3 colorings per box. Love these products and highly recommend them.

买了三种颜色分别是4D 4R 4N

5354738722180519300님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

用了一款4R,颜色有点偏红,因为妈妈有白发,所以新长出的白发覆盖以后颜色偏红,黑发的地方用着颜色还是不错的,阳光下面略微泛紫红,蛮fashion的颜色,有光泽,短发用了1/2。还有一半下次可以用。染发后的头发不毛躁,比较柔软顺滑,两瓶染发剂都是液体,都没有气味,混合在一起发生奇妙的化学反应,变成固体了,有点气味,不过还能接受。整个染发过程我花了1个小时,一般熟手半小时搞定。

Ms.

Reviewer2004208님께서 Sep 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great color, wouldn't hurt hair.

Best haircolor I've ever used

Reviewer2262549님께서 Apr 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This color does not dry out your hair nor does it have ammonia in it. Of the products on the market this one feels the healthies to use.

Herbatint Permanent Herbal haircolour Gel 4 R copper chestnut

5602532853912999560님께서 Nov 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bit too reddy for me. Would have preferred if it had more brown in it.

Great product

5324476092611316795님께서 Aug 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good!

happy

5606353628233791352님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this hair colour greats results

Herbatint

Reviewer1579175님께서 Dec 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great color, wouldn't hurt hair.

Herbatint Herbal Haircolor Gel

Reviewer1748652님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a really nice hair dying product. It covers my gray nicely and I like that it does not have the harsh smells the main stream commercial dyes do.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품