KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good product

Reviewer2849359님께서 Sep 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Work as advertise, covers gray hair, all natural.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great product.

Reviewer3145914님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This hair color line works great, been using them for 5 years now and my hair has never healthier. The color doesn't dry out your hair like products with harsh chemicals AND it works!

Hair product

Reviewer3131257님께서 Dec 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have recently required a permanent rather than semi permanent color. This is the best I have come across. My hair can tolerate frequent use without any damage.

Teriffic product!

Reviewer2310349님께서 Jun 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using over-the-counter hair dyes for many years. Heard about this natural product and decided to give it a try. I loved it. My hair is shiny and healthy, easy to manage. I will never go beck to drug store brands.

Soft hair

Reviewer3337385님께서 Jun 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is really good for conditioning. It really is almost black or a very dark brown. I will go lighter next time. I do like Herbatint though.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No more chemical smell

Reviewer2224370님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does not have that terrible chemical smell as the drugstore brand. The color is also very natural and brings shine to the hair

really good product

Reviewer2204732님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was since long, looking for a "" healthy"" hair color, and I really like that product a lot.The color covers all white hair and, as an added bonus,the hair is very shiny and looks healthy. will buy the product again, and will continue to do so.

Herbatint - 2N Brown

Reviewer2113640님께서 Aug 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product. Great coverage and non irritating on my scalp. Conditioner leaves hair really soft.

worked great

Reviewer1691809님께서 May 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little dark, but love that it has no ammonia in it

Most natural looking

Reviewer3242427님께서 Jan 30, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used lots of dyes before, but this looks the most like my natural color, and when it fades, it actually looks even better. I hate getting a white line on my part. This fades a little as the weeks go by, so the white line isn't as dramatic if I can't find time to dye right away.

상품 21-30 중 전체 30 상품