KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Great stuff

Reviewer2418769님께서 8 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well.

really good product

Reviewer2204732님께서 9 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was since long, looking for a "" healthy"" hair color, and I really like that product a lot.The color covers all white hair and, as an added bonus,the hair is very shiny and looks healthy. will buy the product again, and will continue to do so.

No more chemical smell

Reviewer2224370님께서 4 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does not have that terrible chemical smell as the drugstore brand. The color is also very natural and brings shine to the hair

Teriffic product!

Reviewer2310349님께서 6 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using over-the-counter hair dyes for many years. Heard about this natural product and decided to give it a try. I loved it. My hair is shiny and healthy, easy to manage. I will never go beck to drug store brands.

worked great

Reviewer1691809님께서 5 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little dark, but love that it has no ammonia in it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gentle and long lasting color

Reviewer1177495님께서 6 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so surprised how long this natural tint last. I am a swimer and big time sweater when exercising, so I am very glad with how long this tint last on my hair. It does turn redish later on but does cover the whites good for a while.

比较干燥

organic-skin-care님께서 10 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

看skin deep的评分,大约有6分,就是不太安全了。但也有查到欧洲的资料,说它很安全的(也许是它的广告资料吧)。因为安全的染发剂,去到我头上大都不上色,所以我就买了这种。觉得它容易用,颜色也不怎么掉。比起市面上买到的染发水,使用这种,我就不会有头皮发痒的问题,而市面上买到的,很多都会使得头皮越来越容易痒。但这种用后,头发很干燥、很打结,要很认真的局油才行。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

would love if the box color wont decieve u

Reviewer2453585님께서 10 30, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

wrong color on your box its not brown.

Ruined my hair

cuckoo님께서 11 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this haircolor gel after reading all those positive reviews and hoping it will not damage my hair as it is naturally sourced. Well, the only positive thing I can say — it does cover grey hair for about 2 weeks (I have no more than 5% of grey hair), and the hue looks quite natural for these 2 weeks. But this is totally useless as it RUINED MY HAIR IMMEDIATELY! I followed instructions carefully and used the conditioner afterwards. But when I washed it down I couldn't comb my hair, it turned into some hideous wig! And I have very short hair, 2-3 inches length. Can't imagine what could happen to a longer hair! This is first time this kind of thing happens to my hair, it never happened when I used over-the-counter dye or had my hair dyed at salon. So I had to use expensive hair restoring masks to improve the situation, and only now, after 2 months, I finally recovered my hair. Will never use it again.

Too Dark!

Reviewer3263034님께서 4 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read all the reviews before buying this product for the first time and I'm rally disappointed in the colour. My hairdresser said my hair is brown but this colour is dark brown/black as one reviewer already stated! It has covered my natural coppery highlights and I look like a witch! I'm now researching natural ways to strip hair colour! It's trial and error I guess. On positive note my greys are completely covered and my hair is very conditioned. Herbatint should call this Dark Brown and it would be helpful if iherb had a colour chart with these products!

상품 21-30 중 전체 30 상품