KO

₩14,594

₩20,903

할인금액: ₩6,309 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Works well, like that it's natural.

Reviewer1719407님께서 Apr 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This color product works well. Delivers the color indicated. Has a strong smell but it doesn't irritate my nose at all. Other hair color products I've used tend to irritate my nose and require I vent out the place. Color is strong but can fade somewhat over a month or so if exposed to strong sunlight and daily hair washing.

Swear by it

Reviewer2345336님께서 Jun 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for many years, but i have never gotten it to such a good price. Down to half the price actually. Highly recommend this product.

Great stuff

Reviewer2418769님께서 Aug 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well.

really good product

Reviewer2204732님께서 Sep 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was since long, looking for a "" healthy"" hair color, and I really like that product a lot.The color covers all white hair and, as an added bonus,the hair is very shiny and looks healthy. will buy the product again, and will continue to do so.

No more chemical smell

Reviewer2224370님께서 Apr 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It does not have that terrible chemical smell as the drugstore brand. The color is also very natural and brings shine to the hair

Teriffic product!

Reviewer2310349님께서 Jun 17, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using over-the-counter hair dyes for many years. Heard about this natural product and decided to give it a try. I loved it. My hair is shiny and healthy, easy to manage. I will never go beck to drug store brands.

worked great

Reviewer1691809님께서 May 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

a little dark, but love that it has no ammonia in it

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Gentle and long lasting color

Reviewer1177495님께서 Jun 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so surprised how long this natural tint last. I am a swimer and big time sweater when exercising, so I am very glad with how long this tint last on my hair. It does turn redish later on but does cover the whites good for a while.

比较干燥

organic-skin-care님께서 Oct 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

看skin deep的评分,大约有6分,就是不太安全了。但也有查到欧洲的资料,说它很安全的(也许是它的广告资料吧)。因为安全的染发剂,去到我头上大都不上色,所以我就买了这种。觉得它容易用,颜色也不怎么掉。比起市面上买到的染发水,使用这种,我就不会有头皮发痒的问题,而市面上买到的,很多都会使得头皮越来越容易痒。但这种用后,头发很干燥、很打结,要很认真的局油才行。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love the line of products

5197495899604956481님께서 Sep 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

However the color wasn't brown.. It was more like Black!!

상품 21-30 중 전체 33 상품