KO

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

fast, perfect

Reviewer1655854님께서 Oct 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delivery was fast, no problems with merchandise. I ordered Viburcol for my baby 6 month old. He had fever 104F, after I gave him the medicine fever disapeared in 5 min, he was fine. Would recomend this medicine and this website. Thank you.

Can't say enough!

eathealthy님께서 Jun 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I can't believe a homeopathic product this good exists! The suppositories do take a little bit longer to work, an hour versus 15-20 minutes for the drops - but after taking baby settles down and feels noticeably better. These are an excellent remedy for use in children, especially young babies for their first few colds and ear infections. They are recommended for use during infections with or without fevers. I wish I'd found these sooner but am relieved to find an alternative to soothe baby rather than Tylenol.If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I was heart broken to see this not available any more!

5177825361565816650님께서 Mar 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Worked every time for my toddler whether he had a fever or irritability of any sort! A real life saver and I really wish they had it on the site again!

Nice!

Reviewer2392803님께서 Mar 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Realy work!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance.

0LD-SHAMAN님께서 Aug 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you have a baby, you better buy a few packages in advance. When the first teeth are growing, very helpful. If your child has not emptied the bowel, it will be painful when applied.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really works for my teething baby.

Reviewer2512726님께서 Nov 17, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It definitely helps to lessen teething pain and lower elevated temperature. I tried Viburcol drops for colic earlier, and it did not seem to work. Neither it work later for teething pain/irritability. Maybe we had slight effect from it, but nothing comparing to suppositories. They really work for my cranky teething baby.

Great product

Reviewer2202496님께서 Feb 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for my baby each time he is catching a cold, for lowering fever and a good night sleep. I always keep a box under my hand!!!Great product!!!

Not bad..

Reviewer1818116님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works only with low temperature.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품