KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

great stuff

4757774515340027892님께서 Jan 22, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i take the tablets and also give them to my dogs. We all seem to feel better. I plan to keep extra on hand. Sometimes it takes a dose or two before I feel relief... depending upon how I have hurt myself :).

i like this

4946200239664081411님께서 Dec 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

for small pains

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't know about this one yet but

5555100108511285011님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

If it works as good as the T-Relief ointment then it is going to be a great product.

didn't really work

weebly님께서 Aug 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

bought these for my dad, he said it didn't really work to relieve his pain

Life without medicine

5563516439597363075님께서 May 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've leaved all painkillers and medicine away by using this product, for over a month now. I've suffered neck and back pain, joint pain, headaches.. T-relief doesn't give you side-effects, but it kills the pain. And you don't have to worry about anything cause it's all natural.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

T-Relief is NOT Traumeel...or is it?

Reviewer2653895님께서 Apr 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Please do not include reviews for Traumeel for this product, or at least prove that it is the same product as Traumeel.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

The best natural painkillers there is

5577096328230029753님께서 Apr 16, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has back problem for years and used to take paracitamol on the daily basis. I've been buying this tablets for 3 years now and they do the job of a painkiller without damage to your health like other real drugs might do. Recommend to everyone.

really helpful

5165189158853164129님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Relieves the pain (periods,joints pain) after 1-2 tablets only. Ordered it again. Снимает боль (при месячных, боль в суставах) 1-2 таблетками. Супер вещь!

Used for Bull Mastiffs

5176496463101875270님께서 Feb 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have 2 bull mastiffs, both of which have had TTA surgery on both knees, and arthritis. Plus, one of them has spondylosis of the spine in her neck, causing her to wobble when she walks, and be in obvious pain. I found this product after searching online for natural anti-inflammatory tablets that would be safe for them as I didn't want to give them vet prescribed drugs on a long term basis. I have genuinely been amazed at the results. I give both dogs 2 tablets a day on an ongoing basis. Georgia now walks without a wobble, and Harvey, who has just been through his 2nd TTA knee surgery, has recovered far quicker than his first one. Both of them are just generally happier dogs since starting this and I have to put this down to this product taking away their pain. I know this sounds like one of those 'it's a miracle' reviews, but all I know is it worked for us.

great

5677771745612368841님께서 Aug 22, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to releave the RSI pain I get in my wrist during the night. I also use the Traumeel cream.

상품 1-10 중 전체 168 상품