KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,556

₩20,068

할인금액: ₩9,512 (47% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

This product is amazing!

Reviewer1774864님께서 May 03, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'll apply Traumeel to injuries, and bumps and bruises are minimal that would otherwise be severe.

What a Product!!!

Reviewer1569688님께서 Sep 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was skeptical until a friend let me use some of this oderless gel. I could barley move after doing too much yard work. After I tried heating pads, took hot baths and used other gel products, all of which did not help my back, I was told to try the Traumeel Gel. I put it on before bed and again in the morning and by that afternoon I had completely forgot that I ever had a back ache. I could move every which way and felt no pain. I would definately recommend this product for minor aches and pains.

Steve

GeneAum님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Traumeel is one of the few homeopathic remedies that has ever worked for me.

Traumeel

Reviewer2191288님께서 Oct 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use it for everything! I can't leave home without it! Great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

CAUTION: heavily fragranced! (Synthetic perfume!)

PurplePegasus님께서 Jun 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe MCS; this means I cannot be anywhere near perfumes or chemical scents. iHerb sent me a sample of this, in a sealed plastic baggy. As soon as I grabbed it I got a strong reaction from the heavy fragrance. Against my best judgment I took it out of the bag: bad move, I couldn't be near it and the sample is unopened! I know the details say "no fragrance". I have no idea if this is deceptive or whether someone spilled their perfume on the sample and decided to send it to me regardless. At any rate, proceed with caution. I just wanted to warn other MCS sufferers!

Best OTC for pain I've ever used

Reviewer1668204님께서 Jan 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have serious pain problems and Traumeel is the only thing that helps. I strongly recommend.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fast and effective pain relief

Reviewer1152715님께서 Apr 24, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Odourless, fast absorbtion and fast pain relief, this is by far the best I've tried. Highly recommended.

Great product

MandyEm님께서 Feb 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Make sure you put it on right away to help the healing process. Great for bruises.

Works great.

Reviewer2866424님께서 May 29, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff is really good. No smell, relieves pain

Traumeel Gel

Reviewer1289666님께서 Apr 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent for tight, sore muscles and for bruises, too!

상품 1-10 중 전체 87 상품