KO

iHerb 상품평

₩10,932

₩14,730

할인금액: ₩3,799 (26% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Works great after dental surgery.

Reviewer2095983님께서 Nov 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recommend it after dental surgery - speeds up heeling. From Edmonton, AB

Traumeel is fabulous!

Reviewer2119699님께서 Jul 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this for my mother who was undergoing foot surgery for the third time. She started taking it when she got home from the outpatient procedure. The swelling and bruising was minor and if she didn't take this with the pain pills prescribed by the doctor she couldn't stand the pain. Now she takes it regularly to help with arthritis and aching. Can hardly move without it.

Traumeel

Reviewer3237355님께서 Jul 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective alternative to aspirin

Dogs best friend

Reviewer1922690님께서 Mar 12, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Our Labrador is 12 years old and goes to a Vet. who specializes in alternative medicine. For Angel's aching bones it works wonders with no side effects. Plus on iHerb it's 1/4 of the price it is at the Vet.'s office:)

Review of Heel BHI Traumeel

Reviewer1075935님께서 Jun 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I purchased Traumeel on the advice of a colleaque who felt that it helped her with some muscle aches and soreness. I have some bursitus in my right rotator cuff (shoulder) and wanted to see if this would help. While it did not help with accute pain, it did seem to provide some relief to the duller pain that I was constantly feeling. It's not the panacea that I was hoping for, but I do think that it's worth trying for basic muscle soreness and pain as it might help some individuals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

They took so much of the pain away that I over extended myself ...

Reviewer1115030님께서 Oct 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is THE best product for bruises and sprains and wrenched backs and necks. I was in an auto accident and had to drive 3 hours to get home. It wasn't until the next day when the considerable pain began to set in. It's ususualy better if these tablets are taken immediately but I'd forgotten that I had some so it wasn't until the day after the accident that i took them as directed. They took so much of the pain away that I over extended myself and started doing things that I would never do if the pain were there to remind me that I'd been injured.

Excellent Results with Anti-inflammatory Homeopathic Tablets

5262926784239637799님께서 Jul 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking Traumeel, 1 pill 3 times a day, since March 2013 and the results have been amazing. I used to have terrible foot, hip and shoulder pain from inflammation due to arthritis. I was cautioned by my primary care physician not to take NSAIDS so I talked to my podiatrist about non-NSAID alternatives and that is when I got introduced to TRAUMEEL. This is amazing. I now walk 3 miles a few times a week and am able to sleep through the night without waking with shoulder or hip pain. TRAUMEEL has been a life changing addition to my life and to my knowledge there are no side effects, no drug interactions noted in the PDR and it is homeopathic.

Excellent Anti-inflammatory

Reviewer3018899님께서 Jul 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

With my arthritis causing musculoskeletal issues throughout my body, I'm so relieved to find an excellent anti-inflammatory such as Traumeel, to help with the subsequent inflammation. The pain relief I get from taking Traumeel tablets as directed, combined with the Traumeel ointment is wonderful. I can do so many activities that otherwise would be impossible.

Traumeel ~ A Life Saver

Reviewer1193079님께서 Oct 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Traumeel. I have been able to stop taking prescription muscle relaxors and only use the traumeel and zeel. I recommend to anyone, whether sore from being weekend warrior or ongoing muscle issues.

Heel BHI, Traumeel, 100 tablets

Reviewer1952431님께서 Aug 26, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a couple of very old dogs and this is the best product I've found to help relieve aches and pains for them. They seem to tolerate it very well, with no stomach upset.

상품 1-10 중 전체 171 상품