KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

1 star

JOSPHH님께서 Jan 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

not Calming me

Causes cystic acne

itsbatman님께서 Dec 10, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This caused me some serious cystic acne. I easily get outbreaks, from just about anything thats hard on the liver, and I've had my skin under control for quite some time now, until I started using this. It kinda worked, but not in a "calming" way, it just made me a little more sleepy. Def not worth it for me.

I could sleep better

4890051697748591377님께서 Jul 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I could sleep better with this. I felt calm..

These work

5743062012248565596님께서 Apr 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Gave them to a hyperactive grandson worked like a charm and settled him down

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the few that works!

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe insomnia, this is one of the few homeopathic compositions that actually helps me. This is my main go to rememdy when I can't fall asleep, it usually works. The odd time it doesn't, I go to another composition called sleep aid by Nelsons.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Wonderful sleeping beauty

Reviewer2392510님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

No need to introduce Heel, they are one of the best companies ever for homeopathic products. Maybe the good surprise for me was the fact that one tablet only was enough to make 24 better. I take one before I go to sleep and I end up with an excellent night and a very good day. Highly recommended.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

ling76님께서 Jun 15, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very mild calming effect. If I wake up at night, one of these is enough for falling back to sleep.

Excellent product for Menopause

ShelleyP님께서 Feb 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been using this remedy for quite some time to help with relaxation and the type of interrupted sleep I've been experiencing with peri-menopause. It really does make a difference. Although I still often wake up, I'm usually more relaxed and can go right back to sleep. As far as anxiety or occasional panicky feelings, I find the Natural Care Anxiety Relief product to be more effective than this one for that purpose. Both products work quickly and are reasonably priced.

Very happy

tinatherese님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these if I have problems falling asleep and it has worked every time will now:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great

Reviewer1650666님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feedback from my clients tell me this product works very well in reducing stress and anxiety.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품