KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Menopause insomnia saver

Reviewer2650926님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Heel BHI, Calming has been my answer to those periods of sleepless nights I've experienced the last few years (I'm 55). Insomnia is common during menopause and Calming under the tongue at bedtime helps me relax without feeling druged in the morning. It is also helpful on those days when everything just seems like it's too much. It calmly calms.

Heel BHI, calming

Reviewer1603978님께서 Jul 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This medication is very calming to your body. I use it at night when my thoughts are racing and during the day if I am anxious about anything. Being homeopathic, it is very safe and not addictive.

Truly effective for me.

Galensmom님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I age, I notice middle of the night wakening, tension. I then take one tablet and I fall back asleep again, relaxed, feel rested in the am. Before bed, if needed, it makes me sleepy within 15 minutes and allows me to just drop off. It works so well I am ordering again.

Very happy

tinatherese님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these if I have problems falling asleep and it has worked every time will now:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the few that works!

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe insomnia, this is one of the few homeopathic compositions that actually helps me. This is my main go to rememdy when I can't fall asleep, it usually works. The odd time it doesn't, I go to another composition called sleep aid by Nelsons.

I was skeptic at first.

Reviewer1974609님께서 Dec 21, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product if taken at least 3 times a day, actually calms you and not to the point of being tired.

Very helpful!

Reviewer1626386님께서 Jul 09, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective and safe for children and adults too (great for anxiety during daytime).

Love this

Reviewer1333587님께서 Aug 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried other homeopathic calming products but this one is the best. I use this when I have too much running through my head at bedtime. It calms me and puts me right to sleep. No grogginess in the morning either.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Finally, I can sleep better.

Reviewer2629949님께서 Sep 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the first time that I have ordered Heel BHI, Calming. I ordered it to help me be calm and to sleep better. I feel that it has helped me and I will be buying it again. I prefer the homeopathic medication as to the over the counter or prescription medications.

It works!

Reviewer2366661님께서 Mar 14, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing homeopathic. Really brought noticible results. My B/P calmed down. Calm in TX

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품