KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

MediNatura, BHI, Calming, 100 Tablets

₩10,938
₩14,255
할인금액: ₩3,317 (23% 할인)
33 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.7 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Menopause insomnia saver

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2650926님께서 May 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Heel BHI, Calming has been my answer to those periods of sleepless nights I've experienced the last few years (I'm 55). Insomnia is common during menopause and Calming under the tongue at bedtime helps me relax without feeling druged in the morning. It is also helpful on those days when everything just seems like it's too much. It calmly calms.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Heel BHI, calming

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1603978님께서 Jul 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This medication is very calming to your body. I use it at night when my thoughts are racing and during the day if I am anxious about anything. Being homeopathic, it is very safe and not addictive.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Truly effective for me.

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1566628님께서 Dec 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

As I age, I notice middle of the night wakening, tension. I then take one tablet and I fall back asleep again, relaxed, feel rested in the am. Before bed, if needed, it makes me sleepy within 15 minutes and allows me to just drop off. It works so well I am ordering again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Very happy

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

tinatherese님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take these if I have problems falling asleep and it has worked every time will now:)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

One of the few that works!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

HealthandBeautyGirl님께서 Feb 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have severe insomnia, this is one of the few homeopathic compositions that actually helps me. This is my main go to rememdy when I can't fall asleep, it usually works. The odd time it doesn't, I go to another composition called sleep aid by Nelsons.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »