KO

₩13,336

₩16,670

할인금액: ₩3,334 (20% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

tea

Reviewer2140165님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the tea is good and it really works!, it keeps my stomach from bloating and gets rid of the gas, i ordered incorrectly and should have ordered the bags insteads the loose tea is a mess, i reordered the bags and also some peppermint ones also cant wait

Great tea

Reviewer1326836님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This fennel tea is awesome for settling a stressed stomach. I drink a cup before bed and sleeping is much easier.

Digestion problems fixed

Reviewer2885605님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After drinking this for two weeks (morning and night, also chewed on the seeds while drinking too) my constipation issues went away and I have been more regular than ever, Will buy again for sure.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Tea!!! Highly recommended!

cynthus님께서 Sep 30, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought it for my mama because of her constipation and hiccup issues. After drinking the tea for 3 days, such issues go away, and she becomes quite happy. I'll keep buying the tea when it runs out. :)

Organic with dirt!

Reviewer2215206님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good tasting tea and organic! But with little pieces of dirt. Hope it didn't make me even sicker.

helps with cramps for IBS

Reviewer2277733님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is superior to the healthfood fennel, which they advertise. It helps with GI tract cramps. I have IBS-C (from going off paxil @@##!!) NEVER take paxil. It's a nasty drug and I have been off of it for a year and a half--it is toxic--it was prescribed for CFS and I slept more and more and more...and now my gut is in bad shape. I would also recommend, although I haven't tried it, fresh ginger tea. Warm baths help--always. I sleep with a heating pad. Hope all of this helps.

Good tummy care

Reviewer1194628님께서 Dec 08, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good tea