KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Heather's Tummy Care, Tummy Teas, Fennel Loose Tea, Organic, Caffeine Free, 16 oz (453 g)

₩13,997

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »

tea

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2140165님께서 Jan 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

the tea is good and it really works!, it keeps my stomach from bloating and gets rid of the gas, i ordered incorrectly and should have ordered the bags insteads the loose tea is a mess, i reordered the bags and also some peppermint ones also cant wait

Great tea

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1326836님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This fennel tea is awesome for settling a stressed stomach. I drink a cup before bed and sleeping is much easier.

Organic with dirt!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2215206님께서 Nov 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good tasting tea and organic! But with little pieces of dirt. Hope it didn't make me even sicker.

Digestion problems fixed

Reviewer2885605님께서 Apr 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

After drinking this for two weeks (morning and night, also chewed on the seeds while drinking too) my constipation issues went away and I have been more regular than ever, Will buy again for sure.

helps with cramps for IBS

Reviewer2277733님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is superior to the healthfood fennel, which they advertise. It helps with GI tract cramps. I have IBS-C (from going off paxil @@##!!) NEVER take paxil. It's a nasty drug and I have been off of it for a year and a half--it is toxic--it was prescribed for CFS and I slept more and more and more...and now my gut is in bad shape. I would also recommend, although I haven't tried it, fresh ginger tea. Warm baths help--always. I sleep with a heating pad. Hope all of this helps.

상품 1-5 중 전체 6 상품