KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great!

Reviewer2078081님께서 Apr 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy the regular Epicor and have been very happy with it. I bought this for my kids and the only negative thing is that it has fillers in it. The regular Epicor from this company does not. Since using Epicor my kids still get sick, but their illness only lasts for a day or two instead of a week. I have five kids and none of them have missed a day of school yet this year and there is only a month left. I also give them vitamin D3. The combination of the 2 seem to work great!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product. Highly recommended.

Reviewer3350028님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. My kids each had a heavy cold when these arrived. It disappeared within a day or two after they started taking these vitamins. Even they were impressed. By the way - fantastic delivery service. so quick.

Keeps flu at bay!

Reviewer1371467님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is better than Sambucol. At the first sign of flu or cough I give this to my kid. He recover in a day or two. Really works!

From Lithuania

Reviewer2756197님께서 May 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective. I use to my two younger kids and it always help to avoid the upcoming disease. Now I use it for prophylaxis.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good quality at a great price!

Reviewer1012520님께서 Jun 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good quality at a great price!

GREAT PRODUCT!

Reviewer1750918님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Highly recommended. used it for around half year. Very impressed with the results!

小朋友一年沒發燒

4926707912514314565님께서 Oct 22, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

以前每個月要發燒一次,用了這個以後,一年沒發燒,最近的發燒是因為,快感冒的時候忘記吃這個。所以快感冒的時候,或感冒初期的時候吃,效果很快。

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

best product i have at hone

5053516765419605193님께서 Nov 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Since we start to use epicor, we haven't used any other medicines for fever and sickness for us and for our girls. The illness duration reduced dramatically. Super recommend!

Soooo great!!!

5565551825860652261님께서 Jul 25, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just cannot gratefull enough to find this product! I just used it 2x so far, 1st for my 7 y.o. girl whereas her body temp was up to 39 C. The fever was due to throat infection. The following day the fever was totally gone (I still gave her medicine to reduce the high temp). Her sore throat was not totally gone yet but better. My 3 y.o. boy was also 38.6 along with cough and cold. Within 2 days he was totally fine. I still gave him the medicines,but usually it'd last for more than a week. Will always have it in my medicines wardrobe!

Healthy juniors

4844477445983737064님께서 May 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super...my two little kids were healthy for all winter! Important detail is to start in time, 15-20 days before kindergarten and their immune system is rapidly growing!

상품 1-10 중 전체 14 상품